+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I may be gone for a while...

I may be gone for a while...

I'm supposed to go to court on Friday, but I am not sure if I'll bother turning up because I have gotten so sick of the justice system and their associated horseshit. I've not had decent support for years now and it has a major effect on my mental health as a whole. The trouble with "support services" is that they employ a lot of dead weight and in general, my family has been suffering too due to my sister having issues regarding seeing her kids.

The reason I'm so mad is because I got sold down the river by Sara and her co-workers years ago because somebody spread a pile of crap about me. It resulted in me losing my flat in their accommodation. Although I did not see myself living there forever, at least I could go through at night and have a chat with the person doing the sleepover (until 11 PM). I've lost interest in so much over the years, but it's hard to trust social workers and their kind.

The thing is, I don't think this is just with me, but I think they did away with 'flexible support hours' at a lot of these care companies because of cost-cutting measures and I am not physically handicapped, so I felt like I had too much support that should have been giving to those who needed it anyway. You have to watch what you are saying to these people as they log reports and in general, most of them are just ordinary everyday people.

But in general, I don't like the Internet much now. In fact, I think that I advertise too much about myself online, perhaps due to needing sympathy or social interaction, but the downside is that you don't even know the people you are talking to online. We could be anybody. Anyway, if I'm not around for a while, I'll likely have been falsely jailed again, for some stupid court breaches. This has not been a very positive time in my life. And it sucks ass.

If I was you I go and just tell them with they want to hear from you regardless of actually feeling or meaning it, play the game they are providing you. Go along to get along, even if it makes you mad. Why go to jail to prove a point?

Wishing you luck on whatever you decide.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

I was in jail 4 times before. The longest period was for 3 months in 2015. They fully committed me for trial because I breached a court order. It is a dirty tactic the courts use in the UK so that your ass basically has to stay locked up until the trial begins. That I believe has to occur within 140 days or something, so they can stall or even get it extended. Some people have ended up doing equal to 2 years on remand before it actually goes through the trial procedure.

That guy who used to date Sara is an asshole. You may be wondering why I contacted them. Well, the entire ordeal has been a charade since the beginning. Sara was my key worker with a company called Autism Initiatives. All they "initiated" was heartache and I cannot get support now. Even if I could, they would just get used as stool pigeons or snitches, because they are not your friends. Everything they do, they will do because they are told to and they do not really care otherwise.

I kind of brought a lot of this on myself because I told this guy stuff and he was then going to the staff flat, to tell Sara about me, and there is a lot of garbage about me on the Internet. She ran a mile after that. Plus, I also admitted to other support workers that I liked her. They removed her co-worker around the time she started being my key worker. Now I have all this crap on my record that will most likely never be annulled or shortened, so it will always be an issue with some jobs.

Peter follow your legal aids advice on what to do and take care of you. Make at least the end of 2018 worthwhile and not spent in jail.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Yeah. I hope so too.

How'd it turn out for you?
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

Are you jail free, Peter? Hoping they didn't make you go regardless, that won't help you or anything and should be a better alternative available.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

They lock you up, dude? That's a shit thing for you.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jffs24 For This Useful Post:

Thought you would have been back by now, Peter. They cannot still be holding you?