+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: this happened to me earlier this morning just wanted to talk about it

this happened to me earlier this morning just wanted to talk about it

i left this morning on a greyhound bus to go and see my bf, we live thrre hours apart. the bus was really crowded and i was sitting towars the front. oh, i should tell you i live in michigan. anyways half way thru the bus trip this girl goes up to the bus driver and says that there was a guy on the back of the bus that was trying to stab the girl sitting in front of him. the bus driver stopped the bus and called the cops (the guy looked sort of like charles manson)he wasn't wearing a shirt and it like 10 degrees up here. his arm was all cut up and nasty looking. the girl was ok nothing happened to her. but man this whole ordeal is creeping me out.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that IS pretty creepy ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

was she okay? what happened?

the girl that he tried to stab was supposely sitting with her bf, so her bf kinda grabbed the guy and the another girl ran up to the bus to tell the bus driver. i was sitting in the front of the bus so i didn't see to much of what went on. the bus driver went to the back of the bus and dragged the guy off and called the cops. in the meantime while we were waiting for the cops the guy was walkin down the middle of the highway in front of traffic i guess he was pretty wasted. so there was like about three our four cop cars. they threw him down on the ground and arrested him. the girl ended up being ok she didn't get stabbed. she was a young girl probably about 18 years old.

Tone Guest
    Daaaamn... that's nuts.

Sucks ass but the real word can be a damn tough place. they say to use the lion in the jungle persona and try not to put yourself in situations like that

Example:
    1. Don't go to gas stations in crappy parts of town (think ahead of time and fill up before hand)
    2. don't ride the bus if you can help it. Try to make your boyfriend come and get you or drive to him, costs more but just a smarter way to go.

Now that i think about it i would not watn my girl riding a bus to see me.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ok where the hell in michigan do you live?????
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Ouch...! Ok I am staying here...well I guess its dangerous anywhere!
    Supposely Winnipeg is the Province with the most murder in Canada.. and I live here...

hi rose bud i live right outside of grand rapids. this happened in rockford. the dude was going to battle creek.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OK, I live in Madison heights... The way you were talking i was thinking you lived in detroit or something! My god! I knew Grandrapids had some bad parts but I didn't realize they were like that. Goodness gracious!

yeah me either i was traveling to fenton. don't know if you have heard of fenton? the scary thing is that he was coming from grayling. grayling's gettin kinda crazy!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Grayling.. isn't too bad considering it's further up north. Yes I'm pretty familar with most of Michigan. I haven't been to Fenton, but I haven't heard anything bad about it.

try living in the philippines. i'm used to that sh**.

try living in Guatemala ... the country where most people dissapear in the world ... guess why ... yes , murders and mafia , gangs .also ... mythstical shit .

also , when i was there , 11 y old , i was in the bus , on my x-mas trip ... so 2 guys start fighting in the bus for some dumb reason , the bus driver pulls out a gun and tells them to get out ... they proceed to get out and take out weapons out of their pants and bags ...

one had a metal baseball bat in one hand and a small knife on the other hand

the other a huge army knife like Rambo or something

... the bus left them in the middle of a highway on a mountain ... we dont know what happened to them ... guess they died .

ps : when they left the bus , one of them was already stabbed .

well this might sound crazy but it kinda doesn't make sense that we are checked for weapons and such on airplane trips but not on bus trips. it really doesn't make sense to me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast