+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lipstick?

i hate it when my GF wears makeup ... yes , all of them , my past ones thats what i meant .

so i only date girls who wear a small amount of makeup ... no i dont pick them because of that ... it just happens that if they have a freaking layer 1 inch thick of makeup ... i dont find them attractive to begin with ( except bodies) ... but if i date her , i will be kissing that face full of fake crap everyday ... on top , bodies change and they can always be altered ...faces cant ... so no makeup for my sweety .

make-up is for the stage.

Sami09----Gwen Stefani's look is too theatrical. Her lips are the colour of a Ferrari. Red lipstick is her signature though. Can't imagine her without it.

To the girls who posted------I use red occasionally; finding the correct shade is a science.

To the guys who posted-----I wondered if guys noticed or appreciated it the effort us women put into our appearance. I like red but after reading your responses, I'll tone it down.

Do what makes you feel best. If you like wearing red lipstick who cares what others think.

Lv, Faces can be altered; Plastic Surgery, chemical peels, etc.

ohh , i forgot about those ... but thats too much . the girl would have to have self-esteem issues in order to have those ... either that or disfigured or filthy rich .

i do notice when girls wear makeup ... even just a tiny bit ... maybe its because i have 3 older sisters and iv seen them all grow up from kids to mothers and i know how they use their stuff and what it looks like ... but i still dont know the names for all that makeup ...

see if girls woulndt use makeup , they wouldnt act so bitchy and act so " independant ... proud woman ...blahblahblah" ...

have any of you ever seen a woman that you have found extremely attractive that was wearing makeup when you saw her ... with NO makeup at ALL after...

usually they become horrible ... then you realize ... "ohh , so THATS why she wears so much makeup . her face gets covered in it so you cant really see her "

personnaly ... i have seen of all kinds ... and natural with little or no makeup is the best ... + wounlt having a GF that always applies makeup and "repairs" be annoying?

I agree, I think it's annoying when a girl is preoccupied with fixing her make-up all of the time. I like the less is more thing.

UH... who the hell cares? I love my gf for way more than the way she looks, and she knows it. Does that stop her from putting on makeup when she goes out? no. Who cares? If people want to spruce up a little, let em do it. OH NOES! I have to kiss make up and lip stick!?!? OMG! You people need to find some nice flavorful lipstick/glosses/balms/what have you. And shit, if we're complaining about makeup, well hell... lets stop shaving, wearing cologne/perfume, don't wear stylish clothes... I mean if we REALLY only care about the way a person is naturally.

Ugh. Why not let people look their best, even if they don't look that way all the time? It really has nothing to do with the person, other than wanting to present themselves well, as I assume we all like to.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Despite what some of the men are saying here, some people actually DO look better when wearing makeup, assuming they know how to apply it well. For example, women with fair skin, eyelashes and brows often look horrible with no makeup. Also, if a woman's skin is blotchy, she would look better with a little foundation. The real art is in knowing how to apply it.

One of my sisters (blonde) slept on my sofa one time when my kids were very young, and they didn't even know who she was without her mascara on the following morning. :-D

Its not that they dont look pretty, it's just not something I find incredibly appealing. If we're going out to a nice event, I think its great when women wear makup. But day to day, it can be a turnoff
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Despite what some of the men are saying here, some people actually DO look better when wearing makeup, assuming they know how to apply it well. For example, women with fair skin, eyelashes and brows often look horrible with no makeup. Also, if a woman's skin is blotchy, she would look better with a little foundation. The real art is in knowing how to apply it.

One of my sisters (blonde) slept on my sofa one time when my kids were very young, and they didn't even know who she was without her mascara on the following morning. :-D
    Well, man wants to be shure if she likes the right woman, he wants to know if the woman is not ugly, you can't see that from under a makeup. Haha!

Its funny that some people stuill don't know how to use makeup, they overload it, like we were still in 18'th century. You don't need fake red (call it pink or something) cheeks everywhere all the time. And in many cases, you can't even see if the girls is blushing, I consider it bad thing.
    Last edited by boobaa; 14-12-05 at 01:52 AM.
    Don't expect anything.

Tone Guest
    Geez 'bunkt - someone hit a nerve with you eh?

I don't disagree - some women can make-up work for them really well. But like others have said, I just have more appreciation for natural beauty.

I don't have a problem with make-up though, unless it's caked on and is over-used of course.

Debunkt----"I love my gf for way more than the way she looks, and she knows it."

At last, an appreciative male.
    Perhaps I should move to Dallas Texas. Just based on the stereotypes, women there would look like the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders :-D Debunkt, please correct me if I am wrong.

No, that's where I'm from and we don't all look like the Cheerleaders lol.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know about that, Chlorine. What I do know is that Houston is supposed to be America's fattest city.

And it stinks. I hate Houston.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast