+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lipstick?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've never been to Houston, but I went to San Antonio (which I liked) and Dallas (which I didn't like, sorry Junsui). I hated the weather there. I can't stand humidity.

Yeah, humidity takes some getting used to. I can't stand this dry air over here lol.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ...not to mention the dust...
    :-)

Yes! The dust really sucks.

Tone Guest
    I want to move.

I wished I lived somewhere cool.

You don't like all of the corn?

Tone Guest
    That and there's nothin to do.

Thank goodness we have a large university here which brings a lot of people and diversity.

some friends and i went to houston one time and we were traumatized by the freeway system they got going on over there. it is just plain scary.

san antonio is nice. the riverwalk is the bomb. but there's bird shit EVERYWHERE!

austin is a fun place to go out and see good music.

galveston has the best shrimp. and an alarming amount of male stalkers.

lol I went to visit my friend one time when I was like 18. She was going to school in Galveston and I went there on a Monday after some big fraternity weekend thing. The police ended up finding body parts in the ocean after that weekend, like an arm and a leg or something like that. It was gross.

[QUOTE=Tone]Geez 'bunkt - someone hit a nerve with you eh?[QUOTE]

No, I just imagine that's what my girlfriend would say. I'm not always thinking from my point of view on here.

And its been almost 80 degrees this week here (I'm currently in Austin). Yikes.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Lipstick drives me wild, actually.

I like a girl who will wear lipstick, and some eyeshadow. Not every day. Just once in a while, for the hell of it, or maybe just because it makes me happy.

Although, I guess it isn't so ideal for kissing, but I find it to look amazing.

I have never complained about a woman wearing makeup except for the fact that sometimes it tastes like shit. I heard there is a new brand that has flavors. I don't mean lip-gloss or stuff I mean like base powder and things. Sucks just to kiss your girl goodbye on the cheek before she goes to work and you get a total mouthful of shit-tasting powder. This seems to happen even if it is just a peck.

I can see where people say they don't like their girlfriend wearing too much makeup, and I agree, a little goes a long way. I don't like it when you kiss a girl and it feels pasty like thick paint. But that’s only when they put on too much. I mean hell, when I am intimate with a girl I am not thinking to myself “man this makeup sucks.” I actually like a girl to wear some makeup, just not a load of it.

Here is a side question for you guys, have you ever had a girl want to put makeup on you? I have had many women ask if they can put makeup on me. Some of them just girls that I work with.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    chlor.. overall i think that any type of make up smells like sh*t.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    chlor.. overall i think that any type of make up smells like sh*t.

raverboy
    maybe its because you spend all of your time sniffing their ass holes up close.

maybe its because you like to sneak up behind men in raves and take a big wiff from all their half naked , wet with sweat mixed with cheap colone smell .

maybe you know , Just MIGHT be a possibility WHY they stink so much to you .
    you do know showers exist .
    you do know anybody can smell good with a good shower , none of that girly bs super fruity soaps n shit . just a nice good clean shower .

edit : i thought he said "man" instead of make up in his posts
    i keept the post for humor purposes .

i guess 30 hours of NOT sleeping DOES affect you to some point .
    Last edited by Late_vamp; 08-01-06 at 08:54 PM. Reason: confusion

Hugopickle----"I have had many women ask if they can put makeup on me. Some of them just girls that I work with.'

Guys should not wear make-up, ever. I won't date a guy who wears make-up. Yuuueeww :-(
    Only rock stars like those singers from Green Day and Chemical Romance are allowed to wear make-up.

Illusional----You must have had a bad experience with foundation+powder+perspiration.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast