+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lipstick?

i never said that i let them, i just said that many have tried before to get me to let them put make up on me

As a girl, I don't like to be wearing it.....just a little gloss...otherwise the guy your kissing looks like he's wearing lipstick afterwards, and then you have to clean it off him.......ick, it's just a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Chlorine
    Didn't know where else to post this, so will post it here.

Question for the guys.....Do you like red lipstick on women? Like deep red? Does lipstick bother you when you're about to kiss her...or no big deal?
    i don't like lipstick at all

well i guess that's a lie, i do like the skin toned glossy lipstick...i like the look but i don't like kissing a girl with and and getting it all over my lips

someone mentioned gwen steffani, and i think she would look 100 times better if she'd chill with her red lipstick...take a look at grace kelly from the old hitchcock flicks, she's dropdead gorgeous and you can't even tell she's wearing any makeup

but at the same time i suppose there are guys who prefer the dolly parton look

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I only ever wear colored lipgloss, because I find lipstick so fake looking. I'll only wear it if I'm going out somewhere nice and I decide to cake the face paint on a little more.

I guess the big wake up was when I went out with my bf for breakfast one morning and I forgot to put on any makeup, just chapstick. He was like "Wow, you look so great this morning....you can hardly even tell you're wearing makeup." And I was like "That's because I'm not." So he said "Well that settles it, you're never wearing makeup again.....you look 100 times better without it."

So these days I hardly wear it. It gives you nicer skin too (not wearing it).
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I'm not too big on lipstick myself, and don't like getting it on myself from making out at all. I've noticed that most girls my age really don't wear it, at least not often. However, a girl-friend of mine, not my girlfriend, wears a really light shade of pink lipstick that almost matches her lips, almost seems to enhance them some, and I think it looks pretty good.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234