+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: painful oral sex

painful oral sex

ok...me and my girlfriend have been having a bit of a tough time here lately...we both enjoy oral sex a lot (imagine that), but lately tho shes been having a tough time performing it on me. over the past few months she has been limited to the oral sex she can give me because of some pretty serious jaw pain. sometimes she can barely do it for say 10 seconds and other times she can last a little longer. however, she used to be able to do it for an hour, and im not kidding. shes been under a lot, and i mean a lot of stress lately plus she grinds her teeth at night sometimes also. im just wondering if any of you ladies out there ever have this problem and what have you done to try and relieve it.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It sounds to me like she has a case of Lock jaw. How often do you guys do this? Maybe you should give her some time to uh... heal a little bit before you guys go back at this again.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

well i'd say under usuall circumstances she would perform oral sex on me nearly everytime we have sex...which could be in upwards of 2-4 times a day...but here lately if its once a week i should consider myself extremely lucky. i just want this to go away because not only do i not want her to be in pain but she feels bad that she cant do it. can stress cause this or grinding teeth?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You should have her see her dentists about the teeth grinding. It can cause jaw problems (not to mention it could wear away her enamel). They make mouth guards that can help, I think.

yea we've talked about that too...except we're both college students with no health/dental insurance. we bought one of those cheap night gaurds from walmart but it sucked and was way too big.

I know for me my jaw can get really sore if I eat chewy things that day, like candy or chew a lot of gum. I think I have minor TMJ, but it's never been bad enough that I talked to my dentist about it. If she chews gum a lot, cutting back could help.

I remember when I got my wisdom teeth out and couldn't even open my mouth wide enough to get my boyfriend in...hahah....funny times.
    From one who knows everything about nothing plus much much more!

hey . i have an idea . come to canada

get a decent job here and get dental health covered ... yay . i love this shiat.

lolzz LV there's noway they're gonna do that... but yea after oral sex on the guy the jaws become kinda painful... i know when i go down on my bf after that.. my jaws are so sore i don't feel like talking or saying anything... u should give her sometime and not do the oral sex for a bit.. talk to her about it cause u do care about how she's feeling right.. if she feels the pain getting worst go to the dentist

Quote Originally Posted by aloha22
    I remember when I got my wisdom teeth out and couldn't even open my mouth wide enough to get my boyfriend in...hahah....funny times.
    You gave your bf oral when you just had your wisdom teeth taken out? When it's all bleeding and swollen, that's sick.

yea . well now that i think of it ... it cant be worst than having sex while she s having her period ...

but seriously ... you werent worried about getting an infection ... you do know your gums were cut right open ... any germ could of just flown in there and BAM ... next day you have a cheek the size of a baseball .

I wasn't thinking it was bad for the guy, I meant for her. It's painful enough right after you get those cut out (at least it was for me) the last thing I would want is a dick in my mouth.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LMAO...... hahahah Junsui you always make me laugh!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

just take a break for a bit. Your girlfriend is in a lot of pain and as much as she wants to be make you happy she needs to go to the denist to find out what wrong. just be patient

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman8527
    ok...me and my girlfriend have been having a bit of a tough time here lately...we both enjoy oral sex a lot (imagine that), but lately tho shes been having a tough time performing it on me. over the past few months she has been limited to the oral sex she can give me because of some pretty serious jaw pain. sometimes she can barely do it for say 10 seconds and other times she can last a little longer. however, she used to be able to do it for an hour, and im not kidding. shes been under a lot, and i mean a lot of stress lately plus she grinds her teeth at night sometimes also. im just wondering if any of you ladies out there ever have this problem and what have you done to try and relieve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    I wasn't thinking it was bad for the guy, I meant for her. It's painful enough right after you get those cut out (at least it was for me) the last thing I would want is a dick in my mouth.
    Not right after having them out. It was like a week and a half later, but my jaw still couldn't open all the way. We gave up trying.
    From one who knows everything about nothing plus much much more!

My Ex had TMJ which causes pain stiffness, and sometimes even locking of the jaw when it is opened too wide for too long. Needless to say I didn't get much oral. Or maybe it was just an excuse...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast