+ Follow This Topic

Thread: wen i was given head

wen i was given head

the other day i was given head by my gf for first time, but she was tossin me off n i werent coming eventhough it felt gd and then i did myself n comed im just wondering why this was

huh ? what ... try to rephrase your sentence and spell properly ... we dont ALL understand trailer talk .

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sadly, I think I can translate. His girlfriend was giving him a blow job (for the first time) and "tossing him off", which I assume means giving him a handjob, but he couldn't ejaculate until he gave himself the handjob. Now he wants to know why.

I think it is probably a combination of nerves, inexperience and maybe even guilt (I am assuming you are quite young).

maybe your too used to masturbation , thats why your the only one that can make yourself cum ... its ok buddy , lots of redn ... i mean , guys have this problem .

Tone Guest
    I sure don't

every now and then it doesnt take me long, but usually it takes me awhile to ejaculate during oral sex. i dont know why because my gf gives me mind blowing head. we've been havin sex for like a year and a half so obviously we're used to each other. i dont know what it is. i doubt it would be masturbation in my case because i cant even remember when i wacked off last.

Some people don't get off easily with oral. Its just the way it is.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Yea all guys have their own ways of ejaculating... maybe next time u can try this.. when u feel like u'r gonna cum tell u'r gf to finish it off and see if it works...

yea , i dont wack off and even there i cant cum with oral ..

Well here goes another long ass post, but I hope it helps.

As another poster said, a lot of guys don’t cum during a blow job. That doesn’t usually mean that they can’t just that they don’t. Why? Well my friend technique is what I would guess. Here are some tips that I have developed over time. Hope it may help you but maybe not, we are all different you know.

Firstly there is a difference between getting head and getting a blow job. What you got was called getting head, not a blow job. When a girl hand tosses you while only using her mouth on your head (that’s the tip of your dick) then that’s called getting head, not a full on “Hurricane Force Blowjob” Don’t ask me why it is actually called a blowjob because that one still stumps me to this day, there is very little wind actually wisping around when I get a blowjob.

Hugo’s Blowjob Tips!

It helps me sometimes to have a lot of close contact with the girl. IE: if she is laying on me naked and I can feel her up while she is doing her “thing” it helps sometimes to get in the mood quickly.

If she is not naked and you both are in the typical your sitting and she is kneeling position then try to put on hand down in front of her on her tits and the other hand on the side of her face or close to her neck. Those are both soft skin areas and can put you a little more into it if you have trouble.

Ask her not to jack you while just giving you head. Instead ask her to work as much of your **** as she can with her mouth and tongue. This way she can use her hands for other things like fondling your balls with one hand and grabbing your ass with the other (if you are standing and she is kneeling)

Women can jack you once you show them how you like it but the first time they do this to you it can feel different than you are used to and it can be a factor that keeps you from going.

Try other things attitude wise (this relates to sex or blowjobs or anything sexual really). If you try all these things and if they don’t help then try a little aggression.

Aggression in a blowjob. This is something that sometimes depends on who your with and where you are and stuff. Typically you stand for this and tense up you muscles. Spread your legs apart and really tense up your lower extremities. Have her either sit on a low stool in position or kneel but kneeling is better mentally for this. Then as she begins her magic grab both hands on her hair and head in the back. Grab kind of forcefully but don’t pull the roots of her hair or like squash her head between your hands. kind of wad up some hair and ball them up in your fingers like your loosely entangled in her hair (remember no root pulling)

Start talking dirty to her and tense up your upper body as well. As she goes at it you should automatically loosen up some of your muscles but don’t be surprised if your legs still want to stay tensed up. I forgot to mention that it helps to have her unbutton her blouse so you can see her tits wiggle as she does her thing. It also helps if your legs can feel her tits but usually they are too far apart for this. At this point you will have to do your own thing because I feel this should be enough to help you for now, also it is getting kind of long (no pun intended)
    Last edited by Hugo Pickle; 15-12-05 at 02:36 AM.