+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update: Don't Read if You Don't Wanna

Update: Don't Read if You Don't Wanna

So I'm kinda bored so I'm going to post an update on my world. I've been working very hard at not mentioning the G word over the past couple weeks so deal with it.

So everything is going well for my girlfriend and I. Sure we still work for the devil, but we're working on that. Anyway, things are so good in fact that she's moving in with me the first week of January. I'm pretty excited. Just think, in under a year I'll have gone from being heartbroken as one girl moves out to being very happy with another woman moving in. Here I just got all my crap spread out to fill up the house and I've got to condence again to allow for someone else's important items.

I don't talk to the Ex much, just about cell phone bills etc. I'm kinda in the mindset right now that wants nothing to do with her. She called a couple times this weekend to see if I got her email on the car title she mailed me and I didn't even answer. I still hope to remain friends with her down the road, but now's not the time.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Whoa, cowboy! I'm glad you seem so happy (and you DO, by the way), but I can't help but think this is moving a little fast. Aren't you worried about how quick this all happened?

(And I didn't mind hearing about your girlfriend. It's cute!)

TAVS-----The Flower Lady is moving in with you in January?! That's fast. How many weeks/months has it been. I would go backwards and look for your initial threads. You must be the only 'success' story I've read on LF this year.

(Your avatar is cute).

I'm glad things are going well for you, Tavs. How long have you been with your gf?

We've been dating for 2.5 months in total but we've been friends here at work for about a year. Yea it's a little fast I suppose but we've just really hit it off. Besides, it'll save us the trouble of driving 20 miles to visit eachother and it should significantly improve both our cash flows. Besides, it's hard for me to keep the house up all by myself. Yea, our friends are a little surprised but we're not even giving it a second thought. She's 28 and I'm 26 so it's not like we don't know what we want; ya know.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

That's a little fast for me, but whatever you think will work.

that's cute tavs..

well, if it doesn't work out, she can always move out so eh..
    "Ogres are like onions."

Thank you Arty. She asked me if I was nervous the other day and I was like, we'll it's not like it's a life changing event or anything. She got all pissy but that's all I meant; it's not like you can't go back. Besides, we already spend 3-4 nights a week together as it is.

FYI, my Ex and I started living together almost as quickly and that lasted for four yrs.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate all your comments; just sharing mine as well.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    I've been working very hard at not mentioning the G word over the past couple weeks so deal with it.
    LOL - TAVS you know we just tease ya with that! I like to hear about how things are going with regulars - so I'm glad you shared.

I hope everything works out for you - and like you said - you guys both know what you want, if you're feelin it between you - why waste anymore time? :]

Good luck.

2.5 months and you're moving in together!? damn.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ahahahahahahahaha! Misombra, I just noticed the line under your signature! When did you do it?

a few days ago lol. i wondered if anyone would ever notice.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I love it! I wonder if Lloyd's seen it?

Tone Guest
    I noticed it a couple days ago, it was when she posted right after Lloyd - his post said "Bring shh! back!" and hers said "shh! isn't coming back."

It was comical.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast