+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Whats next

Whats next

Okay heres the story. I asked my friend what she though of us as a couple the other night, as in if she would be interested in a relationship with me. She basically told me that she wanted a relationship but yet didnt and that she thought that she would be a bad g/f because she wants to concentrate on school and she just thinks she wouldnt have time. Well I told her that I would expect her to concentrate on school etc etc. Basically we talked about the subject of us dating for about 10 minutes which was followed by about another 5-10 minutes of quiet nothingness where I broke the silence and told her that I just wanted to get that out there. She basically told me that she was thinking about it...

...Well 2 days later the topis hasent been brought up nor spoken about, but there isnt an awkwardness or anything...we are the same as we have always been...really close friends. Now I have read and been told that it is good to give women time and not to pressure them or anything, which I could see, but what now....whats next? Anything?

Doesn't sound like anything is next. IMO, I don't think she wants to be in a relationship with you, but wanted to be nice about it since you guys are friends.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree with Junsui that she probably doesn't want a relationship, and honestly, I think it is smart for people to avoid the relationship drama while in school. It can be very distracting. The fact that there are no weird feelings going on now is very good. That means that she wants to stay connected, although in a plutonic way.

Agreed.
    ______
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis