+ Follow This Topic

Thread: girl i dislike-i now where she works

girl i dislike-i now where she works

remember the story i told you about the time i askd a girl out-leanne and she said No maybe next time -2 days later she told her freind, her freind told everyone in my class-small college about me askin her out. well it was embarassing and humiliating. just for askin a guy u really liked out-yea a crush and she did this to me. i got these looks and smiles -like i was an idiot-you guys said what a biatch, or immature, this . she lead me on wiht the glances right so i asked her out. this happen a yr ago

well 2 days ago i went into shoppers-drug store and supermarket-but no grocery and saw her working there as a cashier-its quiete a big store. my thought was to phone up one time and talk to the manager and make up a story about her being rude, made the wrong change, slow or something and get her fired or disciplined.

i usally don;t do this kind of thing but what leanne did to me was really embarassing and not nice. shes really stuck up and i hated her for what she did. what do u guys think any cashier storeis-where u had to complain and hated the service to manager or just was so mad or hated, tell me i need em.

i don;t really care b/c leanne won't be returning back to the college-and msot to all of her freinds and to all will be gone-i took a semester off and took like 4 courses and 3 in summer- one more semester i am done. i really doubt we would be meeting up again-any time in the future. in her friendster it says she in anohter school, i guess she works and school.

so what i need from u guys are convincing stories -about a cashier gving u bad service or what not.

that is a stupid, immature idea and i will not condone such a thing by giving you ideas.

I dun agree with what you're doing. I'm sure you are better than this. Dun go down to her level. "Stealing from a thief. Just makes you another thief."

Sounds like you are just bitter.. which is reasonable, considering what happened. But doing that, like Fender said, will just drop you down to her level. Doing something like that to her is not going to help.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ahh, I love the holiday season! People are all so nice and kind during this season of peace and goodwill towards our fellow man!

...NOT!!

I agree with misombra, et al. Find something better to do with your time and stop obsessing over this girl. All of us have suffered some sort of embarrassing incident in our lives, so just be happy you aren't alone.

what goes around comes around

thats ALLLL i have to say ...

I doubt she'll get fired from u'r complaints cause all cashiers make mistakes. I'm a cashier too and sometimes i make stupid mistakes, by doing that it's not gonna help u stop hating her anyways. Be a man and just live with it. U'r not gonna see her anymore in school or any where else, only when u go shopping at the store right.. then just don't go to that store as simple as that. Even if u do just ignore her it's not worth making all this shit up just to get back at her.. those are just immature actions.

"You did this to me so I'll do that to you" kind of behaviour is childish and worthless.Put the effort into finding a nice girl, who's mature enough and move on!

Quote Originally Posted by gingerbabe86
    I doubt she'll get fired from u'r complaints cause all cashiers make mistakes. I'm a cashier too and sometimes i make stupid mistakes, by doing that it's not gonna help u stop hating her anyways. Be a man and just live with it. U'r not gonna see her anymore in school or any where else, only when u go shopping at the store right.. then just don't go to that store as simple as that. Even if u do just ignore her it's not worth making all this shit up just to get back at her.. those are just immature actions.
    Besides which...if he saw her...there's a good chance she saw him....and if a manager asked her about an alleged incident...that no other associate in the store saw...that she'll deny...he would probably ask if there's anyone who would like to make trouble for her...in which case...this dudes face will come to mind.

Joe,

I want to understand though...just what did this girl do that was so horrible? You asked her out...she said no...she told a friend that you had asked her out....is that it? What the hell do you need to get back at her for? You think you're so great that everyone should want you...and if they don't...you think you have the right to try and take away their livilhood?

If you can't take someone saying no to you...stop asking...because each time you're rejected...you'll need more and more revenge to feel better.

You're a news story waiting to happen...grow up.
    If you don't talk to your cat about Catnip...who will?

Damn dude, I can’t believe your all pissed still, shit man I have had worse done to me and you don’t see me all stalking people. Look man, all the people you meet in life are not going to be angels. So you got dissed. So she made a fool of you. Did you read my last post to you about it. I said you made many mistakes in the game. You went from “she’s looking at me” to “I asked her out in front of the whole class”

Man, I can tell your gona have a hard time in life. Here is a story that might make you feel better.

I asked a girl for her number after a class at college. She gave me her number. About 3 days later I gave her a call and asked her out. She said that she would meet me at a bar downtown for drinks. I go there and wait for about 30 mins and she never shows. Then I notice that about 7 other people in the bar are all friends of hers that I have seen at the college. Then it hits me. I was set up. She told me to go downtown to this bar so she could stand me up and have all her regular friends watch and make fun of me from afar. Do you see me crying about it? No. Do you see me stalking her and trying to get her fired from her job? No. Why?

Because that incident made me realize that I had to elevate my own game. I realized that I screwed up. Firstly I asked the wrong girl out. I asked her for her number and simply trusted her without knowing jack crap about her. Same thing you did. Happens a lot from what I read on this forum. Sometimes it bites you in the ass, and sometimes it doesn’t.

Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% what you choose to do about it.
    (Learn and repeat this phrase many times)

Don’t obsess about “that *****” or whatever you call her. Why make your life crap because of something in the past? What you need to do is stop planning on how your going to give “so in so” payback and start planning how your going to keep from making whatever mistakes that you made in the past.

Focus on making you better, not on making someone else worse.

Haha, little bitter dude?
    Hunt down and kill her family, that should really irk her.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

nahh bro , just **** her mom , and film it , then show it to her one day after school and everytime she sees her mom she will have that image burned into her head ... HAHA ... the look on her face will be priceless .

If you don't stop talking about this incident like it ruined your life i'm gona start calling you this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fender
    I dun agree with what you're doing. I'm sure you are better than this. Dun go down to her level. "Stealing from a thief. Just makes you another thief."
    Dun... is that an actual word? I'm going to have to look that up.

Back to the topic, that is entirely too much of a BAD IDEA.. just because she won't return your calls doesn't mean she's bad at her job. You could get her fired, how about you start thinking of other people before yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by missguided.rose
    Dun... is that an actual word? I'm going to have to look that up.
    dun = don't
    sorry... the msn and text messaging really ****ed up my spelling.. i'll put in more effort in spelling properly in the future.