+ Follow This Topic

Thread: RIP Aretha Franklin

RIP Aretha Franklin

Hopefully this video will play.

Oh, that is sad. She was a music icon and legend. Rest In Peace.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

I swear I thought she was in her 90's. Shocked she was only in her 70s. Music lives on.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

See the inappropriate pastor side boob grabbing Ariana Grande's breast ( kneading, pinching, constantly moving around), he apologized but it was clearly wrong and he did that to no other women of her height that went there to perform. Disrespectful and also made fun of her name, this man was awful for this being a public funeral. Embarrassing.

Lol? I saw that all over the internet he finally came out and apologized but he embarrassed her on a broadcast of a funeral for the world to see. All some people can do is complain about the length of her skirt though.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”