+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: would this make you mad, jealous or both?

would this make you mad, jealous or both?

ok so i went out with my bf and a few of my friends.were sitting down at this table doing jello shots and jagger bombs and we all pretty messed up. i could tell that my bf was kinda atracted to my friend that was sitting next to me. my friend had broke her leg and ask my bf if he would help her get into the bathroom. i din't think to much of it at first but then she kept asking him and the trips were longer and longer. i got pissed and asked them what they were doing and both of them said nothing. i don't believe either one of them.

Relax babe.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

i'd kill him...and then eat him

but seriously...it's probably nothing. i might keep an eye open though. btw...how could you tell he was attracted to your friend?

umm conversation came up about the panties she was wearing, and he asked to see them.

So, they're drunk. Either you trust your mane not to go beyond that or you don't, it's that simple.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by chelsee
    umm conversation came up about the panties she was wearing, and he asked to see them.
    big deal...you guys were messed up...he would asked to see jay leno's panties at that point...

I don't know. Asking to see her panties does see kind of inappropriate.

How long have you been an item?

It would probably make me jealous.

Helping her to the washroom was just gentlemanly though. Although, I wonder, how come you didn't offer to help her?
    Last edited by clynn; 20-12-05 at 02:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by clynn
    I don't know. Asking to see her panties does see kind of inappropriate.
    when you're messed up????? shoot...my buddy whipped out his balls at a bar. he was being a pansy...we said he had no balls...someone asks to see them if he has them. blam...balls for the whole bar to see.

i asked some girl if i could see her titties at a club once...blam, titties for all to see.

you're not right in the head when you're drinking...
    Last edited by funsounds; 20-12-05 at 02:30 AM.

if he remembers when he's sober that he did it..he wasn't drunk enough for something like that to be excused is what i say.

Asking to see another girl's panties in front of your girlfriend is just...so messed up.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Quote Originally Posted by Steve2004
    Asking to see another girl's panties in front of your girlfriend is just...so messed up.
    what? better to do it in front of your gf than behind your gf's back!!! if the dude is with the girl alone or without his gf and asks the girl to pull her pants down? now THAT'S messed up. red flags, red flags!

but if your gf is there and some other friends are there...and you're having a good time getting tipsy...you talk about panties...and someone asks someone else to whip their panty out, you know it was all in good fun among friends.

what's the big deal?

Tone Guest
    Knowing your history with this guy - this is just one of the thousands of warning signs that you will fail to acknowledge.
    Quote Originally Posted by funsounds
    what's the big deal?
    Are you being serious?

You can't be.

You mean to tell me if you were hangin with your g/f and her and one of your friends had been flirting all night, and she asked him if she could see his boxers - you wouldn't be at all bothered by it? Just chalk it up as "a good time getting tipsy" ?

Yeah right..

I don't know about you but if my boyfriend asked to see the pants of my friend, he would be left without his nuts now.

Alcohol is no excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Knowing your history with this guy - this is just one of the thousands of warning signs that you will fail to acknowledge.

Are you being serious?

You can't be.

You mean to tell me if you were hangin with your g/f and her and one of your friends had been flirting all night, and she asked him if she could see his boxers - you wouldn't be at all bothered by it? Just chalk it up as "a good time getting tipsy" ?

Yeah right..
    I still agree with him on this one. No big deal. No need to make a stick over it it's not like he said, let me see your p*ssy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    she didn't mention any flirting...if my girl was flirting with another guy, i'd be perturbed. but shoot...if the topic of boxers or briefs came up while we were hanging with a bunch of friends and she asked to see what the boys were wearing...i don't give a rats ass. i'm there with her...i know by the tone and conversation whether she's hot for him or whether she's just fooling...i'm secure in our relationship.

on the flip side...lets say me and a group of friends are out...and the topic of thong bikini's comes up...i wouldn't hesitate to ask the girls to see them in their thong bikinis.

someone says something...i look good in this...i look bad in this...someone shouts to see it...ain't no thang...

what's the big deal?

as long as i don't sense any real red flag worthy undertones...it's all good...

1. Your friend SHOULD have asked a GIRL to help her into the WOMENS bathroom, there is NO sense in asking a guy to do that. Plus, gender aside, she is YOUR friend, she has 2 reasons right there to have asked you (or a woman) for help.

2. I agree with Chii 288, No matter what happens, alchohol isn't an excuse for one's behavior, only 12yr olds are expected to use alcohol as an excuse, anyone else should be more accountable for their actions (ie: more mature).

3. Referring to above, i don't care how drunk a boyfriend is, asking to see his gf's friend's panties crosses the line. Period.

Bottom line: i'd be mad, and feel disrespected. But not jealous. If he's going to act like such a fool (with or without the booze), loose him.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast