+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In need of advice

it means , " i love you and i cant stand it when you come here after me , but because you hurt me , im afraid that if i go back to you , all you will do is hurt me back even more ... so plz leave , dont make this harder for me "

basically ...

communication ppl , where is the communication skills ... geez .

it's always harder to leave something that a part of you doesn't want to leave if that something keeps tugging at you.

Why leave it then? This guy knows without a doubt in my mind I love, then why is he putting himself through the pain of tryin 2 forget me?

it means , " i love you and i cant stand it when you come here after me , but because you hurt me , im afraid that if i go back to you , all you will do is hurt me back even more ... so plz leave , dont make this harder for me "

that's exactly what he said to me.. that he loves me but he doesnt wanna get hurt again.. but I never had any intensions on hurting him, and i don't him to stop loving because of 1 experience that was outta my control. I love him and I kno I won't hurt him, i'll hurt myself first before I even think about hurtin him..
    Last edited by MereSanam143; 20-12-05 at 06:31 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by MereSanam143
    I'm tryin 2 keep my distance from him.. and I tried everything i could to solve this.. but nothing worked.. i guess its just an unsolveable problem.. he said he wanted to move on and get over me.. somehow i get the feelin i provoked him to say that.. but theres nothing i can do about that.. i tried everything i could think of.. got a question for everyone out there, what does it mean when a guy tells u "don't make this any harder then it already is for me"?
    This just means that he doesn't want to watch you cry or anything like that which would make him uncomfortable.

Listen: you guys only dated for a month. That is a very short amount of time. What's with this "I won't let such an amazing guy walk out of ym life so easily.." nonsense? He said he is done, so preserve your dignity and accept it. Desperation is unattractive, and you will be humiliated later if you resort to showing him your desperation after dating such a short amount of time.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Look, we don't know why he did all this. It could be because you pushed him away byu wanting distance or because you weren't a challenge anymore. In either case, he doesn't want to be with you anymore because of one of those things. So you ahve to listen to what he said and move on. IF you keep asking him about this and he has his mind set your going to piss him off. He has said how he feels. There's nothing you can do but move on, you can't change how one feels!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12