+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: anti affair

So, I repeat: What's the appeal, Lovestruck? Saying it's about "excitement" just doesn't cut it. That sounds phony. Or, at least, like lazy thinking.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    You didn't answer my question hun. With you knowing all this stuff, what are wanting to do? Work this out with John, or Be with this other guy? One or the other, you ahve to choose to make that choice work and you have to be upfront with both!
    I'm trying to work it out with John. and like I said, Im keeping my distance with this other dude.I haven't told him exactly that I want to stop the affair, but I've been giving him the cold shoulder.thats a huge step.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes it is, and I'm glad your doing that! Stick to your guns and really focus on John and things should be ok for you! But you do need to focus on why you were looking elsewhere in the first place, so you know what else to work on with your baby daddy!

If that part doesn't get fixed, this will continue in the future!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    So, I repeat: What's the appeal, Lovestruck? Saying it's about "excitement" just doesn't cut it. That sounds phony. Or, at least, like lazy thinking.
    alright,well i dont want to tell my whole life story to try to justify my actions.. but to make a long story short.. see, since i can remember i've been supporting myself financially and emotionally. so making the right decision was always what i had to do to keep myself on the right track. Now that I have a child and "husband" it just feels like everything I worked hard to become just was nothing. Not that I blame anyone, it is my own fault why i ended up in this situation.. i just have regrets. but mostly the thought of " what if ". its like i still havent accepted whats become of me.

something like this :
    My world it moves so fast today
    The past it seems so far away
    And I squeeze it so tight, I can't breathe
    And every time I try to be
    What someone has thought of me
    So caught up, I wasn't able to acheive
    But deep in my heart the answer it was in me
    And I made up my mind to find my own destiny
    I look at my environment
    And wonder where the fire went
    What happened to everything we used to be
    I hear so many cry for help
    Searching outside of themselves
    Now I know His strength is within me
    And deep in my heart the answer it was in me
    And deep in my heart the answer it was in me

So, then. Are you trying to destroy what you've become? In order to try again to become what you thought you would be?
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    So, then. Are you trying to destroy what you've become? In order to try again to become what you thought you would be?
    i think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    You didn't answer my question hun. With you knowing all this stuff, what are wanting to do? Work this out with John, or Be with this other guy? One or the other, you ahve to choose to make that choice work and you have to be upfront with both!
    The above is just senseless idealism.

Lovestruck, I know what is really going on. A few months back, on your last cheating thread, I told you that you had tasted this seductive behaviour and you could choose to continue.....whadya know you have (despite the uproar from all these goody-two shoe squares).

Whether you feel bad you, it doesn't matter cuz your still doing it. So enjoy it! The words you use reflect lame excuses and justifications... "trying" well thats actually lying hun. And "I haven't told him exactly that I want to stop the affair" translates to I DO NOT exactly want to stop the affair.

Point Being, IF you truly wanted to STOP..... you would have already!!!

Have fun!!

Okay. So, say you succeed. Say, you lose your SO. Say, your child is no longer an issue. Say, you manage to turn back the clock and wake up tomorrow morning being the young, upwardly-mobile professional you were before you became a mother and a "wife."

Then what?
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder

Lovestruck, I know what is really going on. A few months back, on your last cheating thread, I told you that you had tasted this seductive behaviour and you could choose to continue.....whadya know you have (despite the uproar from all these goody-two shoe squares).

Whether you feel bad you, it doesn't matter cuz your still doing it. So enjoy it! The words you use reflect lame excuses and justifications... "trying" well thats actually lying hun. And "I haven't told him exactly that I want to stop the affair" translates to I DO NOT exactly want to stop the affair.

Point Being, IF you truly wanted to STOP..... you would have already!!!

Have fun!!
    your soo right. i'd love to think of it this way, but again im tryng to put my morals back into place. BEHAVE LOVESTRUCK!BEHAVE!

Carpflounder should be nobody's moral compass.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    [QUOTE]

(despite the uproar from all these goody-two shoe squares).
    Hmm, oh ok your right...you can lie and cheat all you want and never fess up to it and still have a healthy relationship!

I'm sorry but if I want to be happy with whom I'm in a relationship with, I want that person to know me inside and out no matter what it is. If they can forgive me for everything I have done and still accept me then they will be with me no matter what happens and it will make things stronger between us becasue they KNOW everything.

But then again I guess I'm just too much of a goody two shoe square to know anything about relationships right?
    Last edited by Rosebud; 23-12-05 at 03:42 AM.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

oh. Lovestruck. Good luck figuring it out. I'd hate to have been 20 and married with a baby.

Do what you feel like doing!

Do what you feel like doing!

But be honest to those who it might affect. Yes, even when they don't know, it affects them.
    Last edited by TAVS; 23-12-05 at 03:58 AM.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Yes, even when they don't know, it affects them.
    I don't think so. Ever heard the expression "What Mom doesn't know can't hurt her"?

Well hear this sexy,

What John doesn't know can't hurt him!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast