+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: anti affair

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yep, That's what I meant! I think it's a good thing, I'm gonna be off awhile I'm starting to agree to much!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

All the people who want Lovestruck to tell John, thats ridiculous. Just because you are in a relationship doesn't mean that your SO is Entitled to know everything.

he probably does have the right to know what kind of woman he's committing himself with, but telling him would do sooooooooooooooo much damage. he'd prob kill me in my sleep!

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    All the people who want Lovestruck to tell John, thats ridiculous. Just because you are in a relationship doesn't mean that your SO is Entitled to know everything.
    You're absolutely right; but they should also be able to trust you not to do something behind their back that you KNOW they wouldn't approve of and would probably leave you for.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by lovestruck
    he probably does have the right to know what kind of woman he's committing himself with, but telling him would do sooooooooooooooo much damage. he'd prob kill me in my sleep!
    Sounds like you can't tell him because he has anger managment issues and a propencity toward violence. Think through the consequences here, tell him, he kills you, and your daughter grows up with no mother and daddy is in prison...

I say an emphatic "No Thank You"

You have every right not to tell him. If he can't handle the truth, don't give it to him!

question..
    do i sound, act, think like a 20 year old?.. just wonderin'.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes; a twenty year old with too many responsibiliies and lack of self control. Unfortunately, with the level of responsibility you have, you need to act more like a 30 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Yes; a twenty year old with too many responsibiliies and lack of self control. Unfortunately, with the level of responsibility you have, you need to act more like a 30 year old.
    NICE ONE...............

You act like a slut and a skank...age has got nothing to do with it.

You act like a slut and a skank...age has got nothing to do with it.

geeze!

All John deserves is a roof over is head and three hots and a cot.

Your fine Lovestruck, when your ready you will quit..and do not ever tell John unless you want to.

Just my.02
    Then their entire love/marriage is a lie. Just like this lie. The only thing born from one lie is another one.

Do what you feel like doing!
    Yup...as long as its honest and the consequences are minimal or to your liking. Would you rather satisfy your affair hunger and hurt you husband whom you should love or the opposite..not hurt him. He will find out eventually ..shit like this never stays under a rock for ever. What will his reaction be like? hopefully for her sake it is not what mine would be like.

Quote Originally Posted by lovestruck
    You can't be serious?! your not going to tell him and live this pathetic piece of shit life of yours? I feel bad that this John has you the piece of shit as his wife.
    Not everything...that comes to noraml things like friends and hobbies. Sexual things? offcourse he deserves to know..you commit your self during marriage. What the fawk do you think that means idiot? He is not entitled to know everything but this is one of those things he is entitled to know.

If he can't handle the truth, don't give it to him!
    Fine then lie is a lie and all things after it are a lie as well.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 23-12-05 at 12:35 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Rosebud....while I'm not advocating cheating.........I'm questioning your theory that it is not possible to get bored with someone if they are your true love. Perhaps there is work involved in keeping the spark alive. However, you must admit that the excitement and allure that comes with a new (or, in this case, illicit) relationship - is not something you can achieve after being in a committed, stable relationship.

It is this adrenalin that I think people are attracted to in affairs (partly).

LOVESTRUCK - maybe you need to think about things differently?????

At 20 years old with a baby....you'll still be smoking hot and young (not 40) by the time your child leaves the nest. THat doesn't mean you have to sentence yourself to 20 years of boredom and regret.....not at all ...... but..... from my perspective.....I've had some fun in my younger years.....but here I am at over 30 and child-less, still wondering whether or not children are in my future (should I or shouldn't I...?) - and biologically time is ticking on me for making this decision. IF I decide to have a baby (and find a man willing to commit to coparenting) - that would make me much older --- over 50 ----- and the truth of the matter is....I still don't have any greater confidence about giving up my independence as you do at 20.

I think sometimes our commitment to decisions comes not from just thinking it and feeling it but DOING it even when we don't FEEL like it.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Speaking as an "old" lady, Clynn is 100% correct. After the shine wears off of young love, it all comes down to commitment.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345