+ Follow This Topic

Thread: family trouble

family trouble

Over the last month or so Im really getting dragged down with home life and work life

Ive had two fall outs with one of my Parents.

She is doin ecdl, and is was tryin 2 do the test and was asking why it wasnt displaying summit. there was a screen too which was teling her, as part of the test 2do something, and i kept telling her its not doing it because your not doing as it says, ithink she expected it 2 just appear.

Anyway she must have been frustrated and sick, and in the end just told me 2 just piss off n go away. normally id just accept it and walk away but i told her that i hadnt dont anything+didnt deserve that.she knows i dont like bad language directed at me in that way, not sure what was said after sumit bout givin me a clip n id said id clip her back n i went on about how i hadnt deserved anything of that and hadnt done anything wrong. so that was that. never spoke all night, and nobody.she was out the next evening, and the day after said have a took a vote of silence, i said no and eventually conversations flowed. So I had backed down and didnt get my apology

I went on holiday for a week, ididnt see my parents that day as it was late and went to work the next morning. I got a txt from her asking if I had ordered a dvd for her friend at work, which i had done so before my holiday but it was faulty and never got round to ordering a replacement.
    I texted her and said i hadnt.

She rang me at work asking why i hadnt done it and that i couldnt get it in time for christmas. she said she was sick of me letting her down with dvds etc and that she was pissed off it with it, then she said bye and put the phone down. This was my first contact with her after my weeks holiday and it totally ruined my week away+wasted my money.

Im totally sick of home life following this but cant afford to buy a place of my own.

Last night i stayed at work late, then went home, went through the front door and straight to my room so ive still not seen or spoken to anyone. I was unwell anyway but nobody would have known.

I know christmas will be bad and probably ruined now anyway. theres always ppl falling out, and its not our fave time of year to begin with.

Im tired of work all day, then im tired of home life and so dont get a break.

Im left to feel like the bad guy and dont want to see them.

Ive just been to egypt for a week, a place which ppl think is dangerous, you would think they would be pleased with my safe return, instead of an telling me off without asking about the holiday.

It really drags me down.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't understand what exactly happened that made your mother (?) mad at you except that you didn't do something you promised to do and consequently ruined a X-mas gift for one of her friends. (That is justifiable anger on her part, by the way.) Also, you went to Egypt? Who paid? How old are you?

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Things will upset you in your life, but if you dwell on them it only makes things worse! I imagine your mom may be under stress or maybe just a scrooge around christmas, if this is the only things that have happened to you recently with her I would just accept it for what it is and not dwell.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

I went to egpyt with a friend, i paid, im 24

You dont just ring someone at work and complain about them saying they are unreliable, before uve seen them im person for over a week.

She has upset me twice recently, the first time totally unjustified and was owed an apology after a couple of days i let it go, but now i dont see why i should.

Ive been treated badly

I never saw them last night either, and i went to bed early. The thing is im feeling really ill aswell, not that they would know.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know whether or not you have actually been treated badly since your first bit made no sense to me, and besides, we are only getting your side of the story and I am sure she has hers. But yes, I might indeed tell a person they were unreliable (if they were) even if I hadn't seen them in person in a week. Hell, I've told my mom that after not seeing her in person in a year. A week is nothing for a grown up.

I am wondering if your hypersensitivity might be related to your illness, or is this just part of your nature? Because you sound bitter about her not coming to your aid when you don't feel well.