+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I miss my ex-boyfriend so much

I miss my ex-boyfriend so much

I’ve been single for 8 months already but I can’t get over him yet. My ex-boyfriend who cheated on me through seeing another woman has left a big scar in my heart. But still, I miss him. I miss him so bad. Is that even possible for someone who was hurt so much? And I think I’m still into him. But a part of me wants to move on already, I think I deserve someone better. My friends keep on telling me that I should look for outlets to move on, like meeting some old colleagues or signing up to foreign dating events. But the main question is, can I do it? Please help me.

Hi Hawkgirl,

I know how you feel. I woman I love just told me about her new boyfriend last night. It's killing me. That's why I just signed up for this site.

The ONLY thing you can do is indulge yourself in other relationships. That and time are the only cures. Thinking about what's lost will just drive you crazy. There are men out there that are actually even more spectacular than you're ex-bf...unless he's No. 1 out of 3.6 billion men!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Aaron51 For This Useful Post:

This isn't another one of those spams we had on here for months about foreign datings tours, is it? Sighs.

If not and real, do NOT jump right back into dating, take time away for meetups, hookups, ONS and dating, hang with friends and family, travel if you can afford and pick up a new hobby that takes him out of your daily thoughts, less you dwell on him quicker he will fade into the background of your life and mind.