+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex girfriend talking about me and finding it hard to see me, how do I get her back

Ex girfriend talking about me and finding it hard to see me, how do I get her back

So, my ex girlfriend broke up with me about 1 year ago after being together and living together for about 8 months. We kept in contact, went out for dinner a couple of times and had sex after the breakup. But shortly after she started seeing her old boyfriend, they got engaged shortly after that. A couple months ago people started telling me that things are not that great in her new relationship and that she doesn’t really like her new boyfriend that much and their planed weeding is not happening. Have also recently been told by one of her best girlfriend, how happens to be my brothers girlfriend, that she has been talking about me for weeks and is finding it hard to see me. So what does all this mean and what should I to do as I still have very strong feelings for me ex girlfriend and would like us to get back together.

Wait for her to finally break up and move away from the man she is engaged to marry first and then start a conversation with her about you and her and see where things go.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

What do you want?
    Get back together?
    What are you doing to get what you want?

Update!
    The same best friend to my ex gf how told me that my ex have been talking a lot about me have now told me that my ex gf and her boyfriend/fiancé have ended their relationship and she has moved back home to the same city where I live. Her friend also told me to be a little bit “cool”, guess she means that I should not start pursuing my ex even though she is now single but wait? Any suggestion?

Let her reach out to you first considering she moved back to where you live and knows where you are and how to contact you, women get or ask for what they want, why people think we don't is curious.
    So, if she wants you she will get you, whatever way possible... You need to be patient and wait if you want her too. Don't appear desperate. GL.

Cool does not mean you can't take any action
    Cool means not being needy at all

The best i can say first understand why she left you at first if all can be worked and you still has a desire for her then follow her before it too late

To be honest, my personal advice would be to leave her in your past. She sounds way too fickle to me. Leaves you then goes back with an ex. Leaves him again and is now thinking of getting back with you. What exactly has changed? Why will it work now when it didn't then? When people break-up they break-up for a reason. It almost never works if they try to get back together again. ...ALMOST never.

So, that said... how can those kind of relationships actually work? If/when the things that broke them up can be fixed. And/or, it turns out they were much more trivial than they seemed initially. So, do you sincerely feel things can change? Are there reasons that you two broke up in the first place that legitimately could be fixed with some work? If yes, then maybe it is worth trying. If no, then why would it succeed now when it didn't then?

But, agreed with Hooo. Being "cool" doesn't have to mean you just wait around forever hoping she reaches out to you first. I would say give it some time. Don't reach out to her immediately. Take a little time and hopefully she reaches out to you first. BUT... if she doesn't and you DO think you want a chance to make it work... then feel free to reach out to her. Just, as Hooo said, don't come across as needy. I don't really know exactly how to expand on that, but hopefully you get it.

Truth be told, if it doesn't ultimately work out between you two, then that is a shame, but it doesn't mean you've lost your chance at love. Just means she wasn't right for you and somebody else will be some day. Good luck!