+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frustrated n Horny

Frustrated n Horny

Hello. Okay, so I now have a boyfriend, this guy and I have been together for about four months. Our sex life is great, except he's shy. We only have sex about twice... maybe three times a week. I would love to have sex more often, but his shyness his rubbing off on me. There are times I just want to jump him and tear him apart, but I find myself shy at times as well. I always have to start... I would love for him to just man handle me sometimes. Not in the bad way, but after an argument he looks sooo sexy, and I wish we can have make-up sex. Sorry... Anyway... How do I get him out of his shell? I tried sleeping nude, and sleeping in sexy positions, but this dude won't touch me but put his arms around me. I can feel when he's hard but why won't he do anything about it. I'm so frustrated!!!!!

What can I do to make this guy more open sexually?

I like this guy. This is what you people get after all the false rape claims. Haha, anyways I think your problem is that your telling us this and not him. Just tell him. Walk up to him and be like "joey! man handle me you pansy!".
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

here's how you start the convo...

"are you gay? seriously, are you gay? i need to know now."

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If he is having sex with her 2-3 times per week, I doubt he is gay. They probably just have mismatched sex drives.

sweetee: How old are both of you? And is your complaint the frequency, his technique or both? Because you started off by saying your sex life is great, and then began complaining about it.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    If he is having sex with her 2-3 times per week, I doubt he is gay. They probably just have mismatched sex drives.

sweetee: How old are both of you? And is your complaint the frequency, his technique or both? Because you started off by saying your sex life is great, and then began complaining about it.
    i'm guessing frequency. when she gets it, it's great...she just ain't gettin it enough and that makes it blah!

i wasn't seriously insinuating the dude might be gay...i just that'd be a funny way to get in his face! lol

I would think that he thinks that you don't want sex, since some girls are like so... So just tell him, or if you feel him hard or anything, just get on him and give him a note or something.
    Don't expect anything.

The sex is great when I get it... There is never a dull moment. What I meant was, I would love to get it more often (every night if possible). BTW, I'm 24, and he's 30.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    His sexual peak is waning (peak time for males being in the early 20s). It is all downhill from here. 2-3 times a week is considered within normal range.

i'm 5 years away for 30...and it's hard to imagine that'd i'd want it less than 5 times a day. i don't get it five times a day...but if i could, i would.

Quote Originally Posted by funsounds
    i'm 5 years away for 30...and it's hard to imagine that'd i'd want it less than 5 times a day. i don't get it five times a day...but if i could, i would.
    Wierd. Im 22 and I haven't masterbated even for a week now....damn I just realized that..shiet!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The end of the "musical penis" era. We are all in mourning.

:-)

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    The end of the "musical penis" era. We are all in mourning.

:-)

lol that took me a while to get.

here's how you start the convo...

"are you gay? seriously, are you gay? i need to know now."
    If a lady told me this, I probably would act more out of pressure than affection.

I think the guy is too sensitive. Fears being seen as rappist so he waits for you to initiate sex. Just talk to him encourage him to start it off by himself.

Hi Sweetee!

I can relate. I love my husband very much, and although he tries, he can't quite keep up with my sex drive. I've been married for a few years now and I still want it at least once a day. He's not shy when he wants it, but I was shy when I wanted it. So I did what several people on this MB suggested and just told him what I wanted. So I get it a lot more than I did before.

Have you tried talking to him in earnest? First tell him that you love him and then how about telling him what you told us? Here's what you wrote --replacing "he" with "you" and adding/replacing just a few other words:

"Our sex life is great, except [I think maybe you're] shy. [Do you think so?] We only have sex about twice... maybe three times a week. I would love to have sex more often, but [maybe your] shyness is rubbing off on me. [I love you so much] There are times I just want to jump [you] and tear [you] apart, but I find myself shy at times as well. I [usually] have to start... I would love for [you] to just man handle me sometimes. Not in the bad way, but after an argument [you] look sooo sexy, and I wish we can have make-up sex. [I just want you so bad]"

You don't have to use these exact words (you know best of all what to say) but just lovingly tell him what you want and, of course, listen to what he has to say.

Kawaii
    Last edited by kawaii; 27-12-05 at 11:54 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast