+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I 4get what i did...

I 4get what i did...

OK so im 14 and my gfs parents are outta town "mom im spendin the nite at dave's" then i go to my gfs house...We snog and i know itook off her shirt but after that i draw a blank...The next morning my nuts ached and i was peeing like iwas up all night having sex.....I need advice on how to handle this....

I think you need to go ask your gf instead of us.

were you drunk? or doing some drugs? that's the only way i figure you drew a blank...

ask your girl what happened...

This might help

[URL=http://geocities.com/this_may_be_your_only_chance/] [/URL]

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are 14 and already making this kind of trouble? I pity your parents. You ought to get your sh*t together before you ruin your life (and someone else's),
    Last edited by vashti; 26-12-05 at 10:09 PM.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha it sounds like you tried something, didn't score, passed out then woke up with blue balls.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Teezy Guest
    yeah dude, either you're not telling the truth, or you need to talk to your girl. We can't figure this out for you. If you're 14, and you know enough about sex to know that waking up in the morning with 2 different traces of urine coming out while you're peeing is a sign of a long night of sex, then you should know what happened right? Did she drug you? Were you extremely drunk?

Quote Originally Posted by blakiki
    "i was peeing like i was up all night having sex"
    Did you get that line from Me, Myself and Irene?
    Last edited by Teezy; 30-01-06 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ngwasuma
    [URL=http://geocities.com/this_may_be_your_only_chance/] [/URL]

i don't know what to think about this. it makes people with aids look like mad frankenstein. also, a condom wouldn't stop the virus anyway, how do you "piece" a condom for that?

Quote Originally Posted by blakiki
    OK so im 14 and my gfs parents are outta town "mom im spendin the nite at dave's" then i go to my gfs house...We snog and i know itook off her shirt but after that i draw a blank...The next morning my nuts ached and i was peeing like iwas up all night having sex.....I need advice on how to handle this....
    You're one messed up little boy.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Teezy
    you know enough about sex to know that waking up in the morning with 2 different traces of urine coming out while you're peeing is a sign of a long night of sex
    Really? This happens?

I don't get it - what do you mean - 2 different traces of urine???????????????

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    i don't know what to think about this. it makes people with aids look like mad frankenstein. also, a condom wouldn't stop the virus anyway, how do you "piece" a condom for that?
    haha – about the "how do you piece".
    but: i always thought a condom would stop the virus? why's everybody goin' on about "safer sex" if it doesn't?

If you had blueballs my friend, you didn't have sex... but for god's sake, talk to her...

Quote Originally Posted by alice
    haha – about the "how do you piece".
    but: i always thought a condom would stop the virus? why's everybody goin' on about "safer sex" if it doesn't?

DON'T WORRY....

A condom WILL stop the HIV virus unless it's broken... if there's a hole and some body fluids get through, then obviously it won't stop the virus...

condoms (if used correctly and not broken) protect you from all kinds of STD's... HIV/AIDS too....