+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Accidentally touching her breast....

Accidentally touching her breast....

I'm sure this has happend to eveyone, your hand accidently brushes across the girls breast or something close to that. What do you normally do?

I'm trying to work on initating more contact with this girl i've been talking about I was running our last date through my head when I realized something. She was playfully hitting me with the end of the long sleeves of her sweater (I lent her my sweater) and I went to grab her hand gentally and she moved it closer to her body and my hand brushed across her breats. In this past this thing has happend to me and I immediately got scared and jolted my hand back trying to look away. This time with out reacting I just kinda stared into her eyes as she gave me the slightest smile as I released her hands a couple seconds later. I think it played it well this time, but what do most of you do in this situation...this has happend to me countless times.

you touched her boob...let the hand linger there...made eye contact...and she smiled back at you. good sign...

if i touch boob accidently, i pretend like nothing happened and the girl doesn't usually even react. that works. if she reacts, i apologize. and it's all good. but if i wanna a feel...then shoot, i'll get frisky with her and cop a nice good feel. and it's all good.