+ Follow This Topic

Thread: stupid drama, need help big time.

stupid drama, need help big time.

ive been dating joe for two months on jan. 02 '06. we met through a coworker of mine jen, jen and joe were up until recently ex roommates, and lovers the previous year. ive always been secure with who i am, bisexual. I really dont prefer one over the other. joe came to this same conclusion recently, and after going out clubbing with jen and joe a couple times, we decided a relationship would be awesome.

my two roommates with whom i shared a house didn't. we had to barricade ourselves in my room while my roommates tried to break down my door in their coke-feuled rampage. i called 5-0 and they shut it down, and joe and i felt that i shouldnt stay there anymore. packed it all in my van and put it in storage; stayed at joes uncles place (joe lives with his uncle) joes plan was to get a place with me. this was six weeks ago.

well his uncle wasnt having me stay there for that long, understandably, so i had to start staying at my friends tonis. i sleep on the couch and its all good. so time is going by, i feel more and more close to joe everyday. but i think christmas ruined our relationship.

i went over to joes last week. on the way i called jen to see if she was getting him the tuner or cdrw drive, two main things joe wants. she didnt answer to my cell bc me and her already had beef when she was calling me stupid and monopolizing joe. got to joes house, told him and he said she was at group. but when i called from joes phone she picked up, but two seconds after the phone died. i said what a *****. about her not answering me, but answering his phone call. then i looked over at him and smiled and said playfully you liar shes home.

but he got so pissed and i just left bc he was yelling, for the first time in our relationship. he left me this voicemail, yelling at me to not call jen a ***** or him a liar. i didnt talk to him the rest of the day, that night he walked 3 miles to tonis to see me and talk. he was like youre so special to me i really like you are we breaking up over and over. i said no, i really like you a lot too. ans we hugged and it was all good. but now a few days after, hes not like he was on that night or before it. hes colder, a little defensive and distant, and now says hes not going to have enough money to move out with me, so im confused.

why is he so cold now? i told him again tonight that i dont want to break up with you and he said he doesnt want to. is he trying to break up with me? i just dont know what to do, or say, i feel so hurt and im sad, i dont want to break up with him because we have a lot of fun together, its just like we cant get past this situation and he wont let go of some hard feelings. and now hes being spiteful too. please, help me out people. thanks to anyone who does
    -nintendo

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nice username.

So simple.

So classic.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It looks as though Joe may be having second thoughts about how awesome it is to be bisexual. Maybe he is deciding it isn't for him after all. Or maybe he decided he just isn't "in" to you as much as he thought. Either way, it sounds as though you will need to talk to him to find out.

On another topic - don't you think you guys were rushing things by planning to move in together after only two months? I do.