+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Good idea? Who knows! :P

God...what a bunch of hypocritical assholes.

If any half-decent looking woman walked up to some of you pimply faced virgins and offered to blow you on the spot, you would be down for it within seconds. If you tell me that you wouldn't, then consider yourself fugly or gay.

But the minute some broad comes on here and talks about how she did it, you hacks attack her for being a slut and used goods.

Guess what you bible thumping do-gooders - Most of you are on this site because you don't have a clue what the **** you are doing in the first place. Mature consenting adults do this kind of shit all the time. We hook up, we go out, we ****, we bang, and then we move on in our lives without getting emotionally attached. This is what adults do when we date or hook up. A lot.

If some of you close-minded hypocrites can't accept this, then you have a great deal of "reality" to learn about how dating and hooking up really works.

You think you are going to be sexually satisfied in life with a woman who has had little or no sexual experience whatsoever? Think again.

You will marry far too young, thinking you have found the perfect bride who (you will later find out) doesn't please you in the least bit and then eventually becoming so sick of her inexperience and inability to actually do ANYthing for you that it will cause resentment. OR, she will lie about her sexual experience just to please your holier-than-thou bullshit.

Newsflash - At least half the chicks out there that say they haven't done anything - have. Half the people on this forum have done shit like this, so be cautious when you start pointing your virgin fingers at others on this site about their sexual experiences.

95% of the godamn posts on this forum that involve sex or dating are about hooking up or getting a girl or pleasing a woman. Take a look at the sex forum. Do you honestly think these threads are started with "marriage and love and happiness forever" in mind?

NO. People want to get boned, they want to be successful with the opposite sex, and they want answers on what the hell they need to do to get there and be pleased.

Go to hell with your righteous crusades about how high and mighty some of you are, and remember one thing - Just because YOU can't/aren't doing these things, we aren't foolish enough to think that you don't WANT to do those things.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

and there goes Cybog's big return !!!

actually , i said something but im not a virgin , simply stating that her behaviour is more "slutty" than lets say " settled down "

Cybog , i also agree with your post but dont you realize that about 30-40 % of the ppl you know that do these things ( i know its not ALL ppl , most do this yes , its true , but not ALL ) they have std's or they have had it at some point . It also depends on cultural background . now either those women dont have a traditional cultural way of thinking or they have got their heart crushed by too many guys and they give up , thus letting her meathole get plowed by any meatstick , stranger's meat or not .

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    People want to get boned, they want to be successful with the opposite sex, and they want answers on what the hell they need to do to get there and be pleased..
    She wasn't the one receiving pleasure - only giving it. If that is the measure of success, I'd rather fail.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    She wasn't the one receiving pleasure - only giving it. If that is the measure of success, I'd rather fail.
    well, i think cybog (or whatever) meant in general...and besides, even the original poster intended to get layed...it just didn't happen...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by funsounds
    even the original poster intended to get layed...it just didn't happen...
    Yes, I suppose one COULD play with the language in her original post and argue it that way, but I believe that if he were truly interested in giving her pleasure, he could surely have reciprocated. But, he didn't, and to me that speaks volumes.

I agree in general there exists a double standard about sexual behavior for males and females, however being annoyed that it exists does not negate it. People who wish to live in a way that is counter to socially accepted norms have to be ready to have negative labels attached to them, whether those labels are fair or not.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    I agree in general there exists a double standard about sexual behavior for males and females, however being annoyed that it exists does not negate it. People who wish to live in a way that is counter to socially accepted norms have to be ready to have negative labels attached to them, whether those labels are fair or not.
    Regarding the double standard...

You know...I think it's actually womens fault that a double standard exists. Why do I think that? Well...a guy goes and sleeps around...he comes back to his buddies...and his buddies don't stigmatize him. A girl goes and sleeps around...she comes back to her girl friends...and they talk shit about her.

Now...when the guy and girl starting looking for long term relationships...what do they do? The guy is very put off by slutty girls...so he bides his time and waits for a better girl. The girl takes the slutty guy...assuming he is changed or will change.

There's no consequences for the slutty guy...there are consquences for the slutty girl. If girls wanna get rid of that double standard...then don't denigrate girls that sleep around...and don't accept relationships with guys that have slept around. That'd even the playing field.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You aren't going to be able to fix the double standard until women and men have sex the same way. Most women are involved on an emotional level during sex, and frankly, many - if not most - men are quite content to let it simply be a physical act. When a majority of women devolve to the point that they can divorce themselves completely from their emotions and become sexual hedonists, they will stop attaching a stigma to females who behave like men sexually. But I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    You didn't GET the loving: HE did. You got used. Why don't you hold out for someone who actually wants ALL of you?
    Seeeeeeeeeeeeeriously.

I agree with shh!

Cybog , i also agree with your post but dont you realize that about 30-40 % of the ppl you know that do these things ( i know its not ALL ppl , most do this yes , its true , but not ALL ) they have std's or they have had it at some point .
    No. This is a lie fabricated by the mass media to get you to THINK that every other person who is getting laid has or has had an STD.

Ask around to every single person who know who has had sex with more than one person. How many of them have had an STD?

I guarantee that 30-40% of those people have NOT caught an STD, and is more likely to be closer to about 5-10%, if that. The exception to this is those of you who live in very small cities, sexual rampant college towns, are banging the town whore, or 3rd world shit countries with little or no protection.

Here in the U.S., the percentages are much lower. You are fooling yourself if you actually believe that consenting mature adults who are cautious about their sex life are walking virus factories.

I am not by any means saying that STDs aren’t a problem – they are. But we shouldn’t live in a fear that has been fabricated by the religious right wing telling us that 4/10 sexually active adults out there has an STD in the U.S.

[URL=http://www.globalhealthorg.org/]http://www.globalhealthorg.org/[/URL]

Hmpf, she is only slut because she comes into the forums telling this. I bet most of you girls here have done this. Sex is normal, life is normal and hornyness is normal.
    She went there to get a pleasure, but another car showed up, so she wanted at least the other side to be happy, what is wrong with it? She wanted it, so, nobody got used, no-one is feeling guilty or anything, so everything is ok. Its you pricks who wine about girls who go **** another guy instead of you, you call them sluts. If I am being used and I don't feel down because of it, instead i am rather happy, then there is no ****ing problem with being used!
    I know girls who use men, and men say that they know it, so who is being used? Some men let women use them so that they could use women, to have sex. But women use them double because they get clothes and sex also, they want it, but who cares if everybody is happy?!

For ****s sake, go team up with feminists or something!

And I am a virgin btw, just to let you know because it is better to prevent useless wining.
    Last edited by boobaa; 02-01-06 at 03:26 AM.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    No. This is a lie fabricated by the mass media to get you to THINK that every other person who is getting laid has or has had an STD.

Ask around to every single person who know who has had sex with more than one person. How many of them have had an STD?

I guarantee that 30-40% of those people have NOT caught an STD, and is more likely to be closer to about 5-10%, if that. The exception to this is those of you who live in very small cities, sexual rampant college towns, are banging the town whore, or 3rd world shit countries with little or no protection.

Here in the U.S., the percentages are much lower. You are fooling yourself if you actually believe that consenting mature adults who are cautious about their sex life are walking virus factories.

I am not by any means saying that STDs aren’t a problem – they are. But we shouldn’t live in a fear that has been fabricated by the religious right wing telling us that 4/10 sexually active adults out there has an STD in the U.S.

[URL=http://www.globalhealthorg.org/]http://www.globalhealthorg.org/[/URL]
    i don't care what any numbers say...10%...50%...left wing propoganda, right wing propoganda...whatever. i know from my own life that people get STD's...A LOT!!!!!

you sleep around enough, you're gonna get a STD. luckily, i have not gotten an STD. but seriously...almost all my friends, guys and girls, that sleep around have gotten an STD at one point. i'm dead serious...like 90% of my slutty friends. granted, they've not been serious STD's...they've all gotten STD's that can be easily treated. but the had to go through having it.

it's a little scary...one of these days, i'm sure someone i know will get a SERIOUS std...

i try to be careful during phases in my life when i've slept around...but you never know man...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Who cares?

Oh yeah, all of LF seems to...

i consider the realm of std's to include bacterial infections, cold sore's, etc... in that case those figures would be staggering without a doubt...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    i consider the realm of std's to include bacterial infections, cold sore's, etc... in that case those figures would be staggering without a doubt...
    Truth, is afterall, subjective.

And that's the truth.

God can't believe I have started such a big thing here. Let me just get a few things straight.

1. I do not consider myself a slut as I am 20 and have only slept with 2 people and I used protection with both and they weren't one night stands.

2. I do not feel used as I was willing to do what I did and there have been other occasions where I have been the only one on the receiving end with this guy.

3. Some people are so narrow minded going on about only being with virgins and stuff. I mean come on! Why does it matter how many people someone has slept with. It's their decision and as long as they are ok with the situation who cares! It doesn't change who they are.

So there we go!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast