+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Good idea? Who knows! :P

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by *Bright_Eyes*
    God can't believe I have started such a big thing here. Let me just get a few things straight.

1. I do not consider myself a slut as I am 20 and have only slept with 2 people and I used protection with both and they weren't one night stands.

2. I do not feel used as I was willing to do what I did and there have been other occasions where I have been the only one on the receiving end with this guy.

3. Some people are so narrow minded going on about only being with virgins and stuff. I mean come on! Why does it matter how many people someone has slept with. It's their decision and as long as they are ok with the situation who cares! It doesn't change who they are.

So there we go!
    Welcome to Loveforum.

I will attempt to shed a little insight into the mind of one particular male. Who knows, maybe I'm not the only one here who feels this way.

1. Promiscuity is not limited to just sex. You could be a virgin but still be the town whore. In this case, you gave head to some guy in a car. And you wonder why people called you a slut.

2. You may not feel used but that sure is what it looks like. If this is the norm of how "mature adults" behave, perhaps more guys should joke about sex with girls. They might get a complimentary blow job out of it.

3. I don't think anyone here, with the exception of OV, is saying they want a virgin. He's already explained his reasons why. You have no right to call him narrow minded b/c you have lower standards than him.

hey , so if youv had intercouse with only 2 guys . does that mean you used a condom to blow him in the car ? im CERTAIN you did NOT do this , whores do this usually so they wont spread all those herpies to the whole city . who knows , maybe you got herpies now .

Quote Originally Posted by funsounds
    i don't care what any numbers say...10%...50%...left wing propoganda, right wing propoganda...whatever. i know from my own life that people get STD's...A LOT!!!!!

you sleep around enough, you're gonna get a STD. luckily, i have not gotten an STD. but seriously...almost all my friends, guys and girls, that sleep around have gotten an STD at one point. i'm dead serious...like 90% of my slutty friends. granted, they've not been serious STD's...they've all gotten STD's that can be easily treated. but the had to go through having it.

it's a little scary...one of these days, i'm sure someone i know will get a SERIOUS std...

i try to be careful during phases in my life when i've slept around...but you never know man...
    see , i WAS right , i said 30-40 % of ppl have std's OR have HAD IT BEFORE .
    that means that some ppl might not have gonorrea ( i know , its spelled in the spanish way , forgive my non-englishness) now but they had it at some point ... just an example .

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    see , i WAS right , i said 30-40 % of ppl have std's OR have HAD IT BEFORE .
    that means that some ppl might not have gonorrea ( i know , its spelled in the spanish way , forgive my non-englishness) now but they had it at some point ... just an example .
    So?

it was about one of Cybog's previous posts , he said its the "adult" way , to have sex with ppl and not care about being attached . well just read his post .

i said , well the "adult" way he says isnt so "smart" , it cause them to pick up std's . he said it wasnt true , someone else dissagreed ,

basically , just making a point .

A man with a wife that has much experience and gives BEST sex will soon get bored. He will soon crave bad sex....why?...simply because he doesn't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    God...what a bunch of hypocritical assholes.
    I would take care when using that word fool. I would turn down a slut on a street for a blow job and no I am not gay..so what now idiot? I am ugly?....hmm...are we going to have to bring that word "hypocrite" up again?

Go to hell with your righteous crusades about how high and mighty some of you are,
    lol irony at it's best. At least I know that cybog believes in hell now.

Quote Originally Posted by *Bright_Eyes*
    It's their decision and as long as they are ok with the situation who cares!
    I do. They can do what ever they want...but I will have nothing to do with them. I have a right to a decision as well ...right?...not only you sluts do. So if I respect your whore bitchen decision then you respect mine. No?...make sense right?

she will lie about her sexual experience just to please your holier-than-thou bullshit.
    Yea, that I believe is called lying. Its something scum do....like you...so that makes sense a bit at least. What do you think happens when the truth comes out ( and it always does) oh great cybog dude?

I have a idea everyone....portable lie detectors!...we have portable music and movies now! why not this? ...oh soon enough.....sooon enough....greatest thing ever. Its my dream plus if I help make it come true I can get lots of money! lol
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 02-01-06 at 02:50 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

My response for people like you OV?

Consider the source. And your narrow mind and limited experience only tells me that you have a limited grasp of anything adult in nature as to what we are talking about.

You don't know anything about sex. You don't know anything about relationships. All you know is self-inflicted depravity and depression so mundane that you insist on finding some sort of comfort in whining about it to an online forum, which you constantly find it necessary to do.

Go start another post about not having a girlfriend, your shitty job, not getting laid, or about how pathetic your little world really is.

Unfortunately for you, nobody else here has had the gaul to tell you that the reason you are still using your hand for a sex toy is most likely part and partial to the fact you spend too much time on a computer and a little less time experiencing what lies within "the Real World."

Your post count, topics, lack of substance, and daily posting habits on this forum alone speaks volumes for your social skills and the lack thereof. How many other forums or games or chatrooms do you frequent a day?

Again.

Consider the source.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

OV,

are your views about virginity based on religion? christianity maybe? if so...read on. otherwise, ignore this post.

the reason i wonder is because...in the eyes of the Lord, is it not true that the wages of all sin is death? is it not true that sexual immorality is sexual immorality? whether lust or sex out of wedlock, the Lord takes stock of each equally...no? so if you lust...if you masturbate...you are no different than the person who is having sex out of wedlock...correct? i recall a story with Jesus, where all these people are about to stone a prostitute to death...and Jesus tells them alright, fine, let those without sin cast the first stone...and of course no one stones her. what i'm saying is...you're really not any sexually purer than anyone else in this world. where does this attitude of "only-virgins" come from?

Consider the source. And your narrow mind and limited experience only tells me that you have a limited grasp of anything adult in nature as to what we are talking about.

You don't know anything about sex. You don't know anything about relationships. All you know is self-inflicted depravity and depression so mundane that you insist on finding some sort of comfort in whining about it to an online forum, which you constantly find it necessary to do.

Go start another post about not having a girlfriend, your shitty job, not getting laid, or about how pathetic your little world really is.

Unfortunately for you, nobody else here has had the gaul to tell you that the reason you are still using your hand for a sex toy is most likely part and partial to the fact you spend too much time on a computer and a little less time experiencing what lies within "the Real World."

Your post count, topics, lack of substance, and daily posting habits on this forum alone speaks volumes for your social skills and the lack thereof. How many other forums or games or chatrooms do you frequent a day?

Again.

Consider the source.
    Haha I think your great!

mmm , i have lots of posts and i do have a life outside of a computer .
    maybe the reason he posts so much is because he does it at work like i used to do sometimes .

now im injured , i cannot work for a little while , plus i got no school for now , what can i say , i got lots of time in my hands now .

about OV , i dunno tho .

OV,

are your views about virginity based on religion? christianity maybe? if so...read on. otherwise, ignore this post.

the reason i wonder is because...in the eyes of the Lord, is it not true that the wages of all sin is death? is it not true that sexual immorality is sexual immorality? whether lust or sex out of wedlock, the Lord takes stock of each equally...no? so if you lust...if you masturbate...you are no different than the person who is having sex out of wedlock...correct? i recall a story with Jesus, where all these people are about to stone a prostitute to death...and Jesus tells them alright, fine, let those without sin cast the first stone...and of course no one stones her. what i'm saying is...you're really not any sexually purer than anyone else in this world. where does this attitude of "only-virgins" come from?
    nobody without sin exists ... NOBODY ... even nuns have sins . they are humans after all . the only ones with a truly pure soul are the new borns , and even there they already come with genes and future habits .

the only one with NO sin is GOD ... that is all .

uhm....

ahem.
    Don't expect anything.

OV,
    Sorry, I am not religious.

I do not sin because I make what sin is. I am my own god. In birth I exist in death I never existed.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 03-01-06 at 03:58 AM.

Again.

Consider the source.

Yes there is much difference between my post count and yours *rolls eyes* about a 1000 posts difference only. Hypocrite. Either way just to let you know I have a job, I am doing great in school, I have friends and plunty of opportunity. You assume who I am by seeing my posts. Interesting but so unwise. I respond to your post. Your refer to attacking me. Is this about me or people being sluts?. One thing I know for sure is that a losing argument causes the loser to use insults. I even like who I am and am very confident with myself. The only thing you are right about is me not having a girlfriend lol. Not to mention that I rarely even start topics. I only post. Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

This and a philosophy forum are the only forums I visit.
    You should change your avatar quote.

Oh and internet forums are nothing but entertainment for me. Its almost pathetic for someone to go online to people like you for advice...you who thinks that you know all the truth...wow..what a joke. I have a life out side of this one. It happens to be a calm and respectable one..by my standards offcourse. If I ever post anything or start a topic its probably to start contraversy and/or make me laugh. I could not care less what other people's opinions are lol. Accept Frasbee...hes cool with his nazi avatars.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 03-01-06 at 03:57 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast