+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Good idea? Who knows! :P

OV,

so where does your whole virginity thing come from, if not from religion? i'm just curious...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I cannot believe God has not sinned.

Anybody can justify why they have killed.

Does that make it any less a sin?

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee

Anybody can justify why they have killed.

Does that make it any less a sin?
    Well the thing is that there is no sin. Killing is wrong because of consequences that will be put on the killer by the cutlure. If there is no cutlure then there is no wrong in killing something...when the lion kills a deer trust me when I say that it doesn't really gives a shit that it just murdered the damn thing.

Quote Originally Posted by funsounds
    OV,
    so where does your whole virginity thing come from, if not from religion? i'm just curious...
    From myself.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 03-01-06 at 05:12 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Yes there is much difference between my post count and yours *rolls eyes* about a 1000 posts difference only. Hypocrite.

I'm sorry...what was that?
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Just imagine in the future you have a bf whom you love and he really loves you in return. One day, he tells you about his past and then he wants you to tell him yours. You wouldn't wanna lie to him so you told him what you did with other guys before him. Put yourself into his shoes. How would you feel?
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog

I'm sorry...what was that?
    yea, thats 1700 posts difference. Wow, big deal. There are people on here with over 6k. 1700 post difference makes me a nerd loser and you a party animal eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless18
    Just imagine in the future you have a bf whom you love and he really loves you in return. One day, he tells you about his past and then he wants you to tell him yours. You wouldn't wanna lie to him so you told him what you did with other guys before him. Put yourself into his shoes. How would you feel?
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless18
    So what. He should except me for who I am and who cares what I have done in my past. It's not like I'm a serial killer or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by *Bright_Eyes*
    So what. He should except me for who I am and who cares what I have done in my past. It's not like I'm a serial killer or anything.
    He should do nothing he doesn't want to do. He will care. That is a selfish excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    He should do nothing he doesn't want to do. He will care. That is a selfish excuse.
    That so doesn't make sense. You really wind me up.

That so doesn't make sense. You really wind me up.

What doesn't make sense about it? I think you are just to special to understand what I said because it was really simple.

Thats what doesn't make sense! What do you mean he should do nothing he doesn't want to do?!?!?!

Thats what doesn't make sense! What do you mean he should do nothing he doesn't want to do?!?!?!
    You are joking right? here, I will rephrase it for you. HE DOES NOT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING, NOTHING, NADDA IF HE DOES NOT WANT TO DO IT. Get it?. So, just because you believe that he "should" accept your past does not mean he has to at all. If he doesn't want too and does not like your past then to bad. Don't give me that "he doesnt love me then" bull shit cause its crap...just more excuses that is because you do not have the right to say how someone else feels ..only how you feel.

You are joking right? here, I will rephrase it for you. HE DOES NOT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING, NOTHING, NADDA IF HE DOES NOT WANT TO DO IT. Get it?. So, just because you believe that he "should" accept your past does not mean he has to at all. If he doesn't want too and does not like your past then to bad. Don't give me that "he doesnt love me then" bull shit cause its crap...just more excuses that is because you do not have the right to say how someone else feels ..only how you feel.
    You need to get out in the real world mate! I don't think I have ever met a single guy who would give a shit about what I've done in the past and they have all been decent guys so don't go saying that they aren't. In fact most people I know have done "worse" things than I have. So what! Big deal!

You need to get out in the real world mate! I don't think I have ever met a single guy who would give a shit about what I've done in the past and they have all been decent guys so don't go saying that they aren't. In fact most people I know have done "worse" things than I have. So what! Big deal!
    Im not your mate and I don't know the people you are with. I also don't care either. By the way, you never met a guy that would give a shit? Well, now you can say that you did, me.

PS: I am out in the "real" world all the time.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 10-01-06 at 02:18 AM.

Im not your mate and I don't know the people you are with. I also don't care either. By the way, you never met a guy that would give a shit? Well, now you can say that you did, me.

PS: I am out in the "real" world all the time.
    oooo touchy!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast