+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Good idea? Who knows! :P

Good idea? Who knows! :P

OK well there is this guy I have had a lot of history with and lately we have been joking around saying that we are gonna meet up for sex as it's something that has gotta happen between us one day. Anyway he text me a couple of hours ago and we were just joking around, next thing I know he is outside my house in his car. So I went out and met him and he drove to a car park and we were going to have sex until another car turned up so I just ended up giving him a bj. I'm back home now and don't know how to feel. Probably shouldn't have done it but hey. Don't actually know why I am writing this as a thread but hey! XxX

i hope you don't get herpes in your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    Haha thanks! Hopefully I should be ok!

*Cough*Slut*Cough*
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    *Cough*Slut*Cough*
    Give me some credit! I'm in need of some loving! I couldn't help it!

Don't equate giving giving head to a guy as you getting some loving.

You sound like you want someone to care about you...got caught up in the jokeing around about hooking up...and forgot that you could say no.

Don't think you have to fvck or suck a guy to get them to like you...you're worth more than that.
    If you don't talk to your cat about Catnip...who will?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by *Bright_Eyes*
    Give me some credit! I'm in need of some loving! I couldn't help it!
    You didn't GET the loving: HE did. You got used. Why don't you hold out for someone who actually wants ALL of you?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

there's nothing wrong with being horny...it's normal. just be safe. and not just physically...but be safe emotionally too. as long as you handle it right, sex for sex is not that damaging...certainly no more damaging than the teenage drama we put ourselves through during high school. but the key is going into sex for sex with the right mindset...and both parties have to have the right mindset.

however, you know...i really don't think it's a good idea to do it with a good friend. do it with someone you wouldn't sweat about if you lost em.

lady , dont treat yourself like some tramp . have some self respect OK . now your name will be stained if word ever gets out ... and i believe it will if he's like the usual bastard ... after all , he DID let you blow him .

dont you women know that when guys joke like that we actually mean it but we say it in a joking manner so like that if you say "no" we wont be embarassed or rejected .

shit , some of you are really slow ... i should meet more women .

Whats wrong with a bit of harmless fun? I know it's nothing more than that and don't worry I do have respect for myself!

ok i know exactly your type , i bet you , you wont even be offended if i call you a slut , probably because youv been called that often .

harmless fun , pfffft , brainless tramp .

bright eyes...i got your back...but do read the last sentence of my post...don't do this with a close friend...

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    I hope she does.

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    ok i know exactly your type , i bet you , you wont even be offended if i call you a slut , probably because youv been called that often .

harmless fun , pfffft , brainless tramp .
    I will enjoy this moment as probably the only moment I will ever agree wtih Late vamp.

Quote Originally Posted by *Bright_Eyes*
    Whats wrong with a bit of harmless fun? I know it's nothing more than that
    How do you know? someone has been lying to you and I don't mean STDs. Your future real love(god forbid for you to ever have one) will bee hurt by your little harmless fun....hurt....read that word again...hurt = harmfull...as in not harmless idiot.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 01-01-06 at 09:49 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I can already see your future. Someday, you will get tired of being used and develop self-respect. You will make some poor guy who doesn't know about your past have to wait for sex. He will foolishly stick around b/c he thinks you are a princess who doesn't put out easily. Little does he know about your days of "harmless fun."

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    I can already see your future. Someday, you will get tired of being used and develop self-respect. You will make some poor guy who doesn't know about your past have to wait for sex. He will foolishly stick around b/c he thinks you are a princess who doesn't put out easily. Little does he know about your days of "harmless fun."
    Exactly. This is partially why I want a virgin. I can see even further into the future neoseminole....the poor guy who had to wait finds out and gets a nervous break down were he assaults and kills ms. Bright eyes here along with their kids if they have any.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast