+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A great site with great advice that has really changed my outlook

Hey, nice post, and what's LTR and a DJ?

Quote Originally Posted by theotherguy0123
    Hey, nice post, and what's LTR and a DJ?
    LTR = Long Term Relationship
    DJ = Don Juan (playa)

Quote Originally Posted by funsounds
    DJ = Don Juan (playa)
    Thats why you have so many misconseptions about the site

this website is funny. i like the part about having a conversation.

how to have a conversation... say hi... say hi how are you... say her name to give her the illusion that she's familiar with you. lol. i'll tell you, i can always tell when a man is acting in a contrived way. i talk with some guys and i think to myself, "this guy got all this crap from maxim magazine."

maybe it's just me, but those things are only good if there's sincerity going on with it.

but like i said before i'm not dissing your website, i'm just critically analyzing it.

I dont mind if you diss or analyze it, I dont think it's perfect. But if you read a lot it explains that they dont give out scripts or say you should go by the book all the time. Those are just kinda basics.

i like the part about asking questions about them... asking questions is always good. but ask her more than those things. you want her to feel like you're interested in getting to know her and that you 'can't get enough' of her, you know?

hahaha yeah some of the information was funny like it tells you how to say hi... and some info do contracdict itself lol. I think its pretty good overall.

[url]http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/link.php?postID=16888&postTitle=Sir_Chancealot%27s +Advanced+Sexual+Techniques[/url]

that is some good info right there. it's growing on me a little...

The reason why I've taking a liking to this site is that I'm a "nice guy" which is obviously not the way to pick up chicks. It gives descriptions of a "nice guy" and what usually happens with girls and everything is exactly on. I dont have a problem talking to girls, or rarely get nervous. Which explains why I have more friends that are girls rather than more girlfriends. All of my friends that are girls are smoking hot...I'm a good looking guy, I just always get stuck in the friends zone. This site seems to hit pretty much everything right on.

The other day I was talking to one of my close friends online, I wasn't acting like a jerk or anything at all, just had a slightly different attitude, and I could just tell she was being much more responsive. I'm not trying to date this girl (probably never would if given the chance), just practing some stuff I've learned on her. We are really close friends she says I love you to me once and a while like a lot of good friends do, but this time she said it like 3 different times in like 10 minutes. There is a lot of I love you advice on how to respond to it, while I didn't use a particular responce that was listed in there I just kinda made one up it works man. This girl is extremely flirty so I have a perfect person to practice all this stuff on like more touching (she touches me I've just never been responsive since we are just friends). We have made it clear we are good friends who can go out to dinner without it being a date, and just hang out, so I'm not worried about screwing up the friendship by practing stuff on her.
    Last edited by football; 03-01-06 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by football
    Thats why you have so many misconseptions about the site
    not a misconception...they advocate dating many people at the same time...always having lots of girls going...and they advocate classic classic classic game playing. playa...

especially the game playing...they advocate SO much stuff...shoot, the guide even calls them TACTICS. and there's SO much crap about acting disaffected, disinterested, seeing them and talking to them as little as possible, dating several people at once, not getting emotionally attached to any one chick...etc etc etc etc

those are playa games. now...you many not wanna hear that cuz i think you wanna get some chicks but you don't want any of the negative connotations that come with being a playa. but that's what they're doing. me and some of my boys were playas...and we did all that stuff in the bible and bootcamp. most of us aren't playas anymore...we're in LTR's...and we do VERY LITTLE of any of that crap...maybe 25% of that stuff.

i mean...there are some good things buried in the site...but you gotta wade through a lot of rudimentery common sense that any 2 year old should no and a lot of dumbass playa crap that will get your ass kicked to the curve by any women with half a brain and an ounce of self-worth...
    Last edited by funsounds; 03-01-06 at 08:27 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think there is anything at all wrong with dating multiple people at the same time, as long as none of the people you date believe you are dating exclusively and you aren't sleeping with all of them (I'm a germ freak). Frankly, that is the point of dating: getting to know lots of different people so as to narrow them down for more serious relationships. Dating is not a trial marriage.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    I don't think there is anything at all wrong with dating multiple people at the same time, as long as none of the people you date believe you are dating exclusively and you aren't sleeping with all of them (I'm a germ freak). Frankly, that is the point of dating: getting to know lots of different people so as to narrow them down for more serious relationships. Dating is not a trial marriage.
    Exactly, dating and being in a relationships with someone are two totally different things.

Tone Guest
    Hey football, you like football?

Play with me in my football threads, no one else will.

>:[

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    f'in a...i swear people on LF seem so damn sheltered!!!!!!

listen...if you think a guy, even a 'nice guy' is working on more than one person at the same time because he enjoys the conversation? you're outta ya mind. he's lookin to hookup with every god damn one of them. fact is...a guy is looking to **** all the time.

you know what happens when a guy finds a girl that he doesn't wanna JUST have sex with? you know what happens when a guy starts enjoying the girls company? that's the girl he's fallen for...and he'll cast aside his other **** friends for this one girl.

but until a guy find that girl...he's hittin everything that'll let him hit it. and that is EXACTLY what that site preaches, if only in veiled implications at times. don't get attached? keep emotional numb? keep getting digits? they even have a bible on STD's...how to avoid and how to treat...and the ONS (one night stand) book.

vashti...in principle alone, there's nothing wrong with going out with multiple girls. talking...getting to know eachother...having a good time. but in practice...for the guy, it means having sex with any girl that'll let him in.

Quote Originally Posted by funsounds

vashti...in principle alone, there's nothing wrong with going out with multiple girls. talking...getting to know eachother...having a good time. but in practice...for the guy, it means having sex with any girl that'll let him in.
    I dont agree, while I dont mind if my relationship with the girl leads to sex, it's not my main goal...well most of the time lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast