+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A great site with great advice that has really changed my outlook

Quote Originally Posted by football
    I dont agree, while I dont mind if my relationship with the girl leads to sex, it's not my main goal...well most of the time lol
    i'm not raggin you...so don't take the following personally...

in my opinion, i think that most guys that say that say so for the following reason: they don't have enough game to think otherwise. most of these guys...the have enough problems getting ANYWHERE with even ONE GIRL. so it's ego preservation...they say it's not their goal to **** around. so they have a crush on one girl...they focus on her cuz that's as much as their 'game' can accomodate.

funny thing about that...i have observed just these type of people DISCOVER game. and you know what they do? the **** around. a lot. fact is, most guys crush on more than one girl at any given time. but most can't even keep one of them going...cuz they got no game. once they GET game? it's on...he'll start hittin up more than one of his crushes. and he'll have sex with more than one, you can be sure of that. course, they still don't wanna feel bad about it...so they usually put some type of spin on their behavior so they don't have to feel like a man-whore. yet another self-preservation type of thing.

i find that a lot of times, it lots of different situations (not just dating), that what people do is...their attitude about something serves as a protective coat for the actions taking place.

Quote Originally Posted by funsounds
    i'm not raggin you...so don't take the following personally...

in my opinion, i think that most guys that say that say so for the following reason: they don't have enough game to think otherwise. most of these guys...the have enough problems getting ANYWHERE with even ONE GIRL. so it's ego preservation...they say it's not their goal to **** around. so they have a crush on one girl...they focus on her cuz that's as much as their 'game' can accomodate.

funny thing about that...i have observed just these type of people DISCOVER game. and you know what they do? the **** around. a lot. fact is, most guys crush on more than one girl at any given time. but most can't even keep one of them going...cuz they got no game. once they GET game? it's on...he'll start hittin up more than one of his crushes. and he'll have sex with more than one, you can be sure of that. course, they still don't wanna feel bad about it...so they usually put some type of spin on their behavior so they don't have to feel like a man-whore. yet another self-preservation type of thing.

i find that a lot of times, it lots of different situations (not just dating), that what people do is...their attitude about something serves as a protective coat for the actions taking place.
    Yeah that happened to me. I used to have no game at all til the beginning of '05 where I started learning alot of stuff. At first I was like "Saving sex til marriage ain't gon be hard at all" and "All these guys cheatin on their women? WTF, a woman wouldn't have to worry bout that if they were with me". But then once I started getting women, it was like a drug. Which got me doing what I used to say was wrong. But I'm getting over that right now, I'm in a relationship. And trying not to talk to other girls like a normally would (I just HATE saying that I have a girlfriend when they ask..)

But I think this is a good site because it teaches the average dork (I'm just using that word for someone that does not know how to get girls, dont be offended) how to get women. Once they get that down though, and they finally got a woman attracted to them that they like, then after a few weeks they can let go of most of that game sh*t. Now they gotta learn how to keep a woman (and also learn how to have CONTROL, and learn not to smother the lady).

Quote Originally Posted by Bigg Boss
    Yeah that happened to me. I used to have no game at all til the beginning of '05 where I started learning alot of stuff. At first I was like "Saving sex til marriage ain't gon be hard at all" and "All these guys cheatin on their women? WTF, a woman wouldn't have to worry bout that if they were with me". But then once I started getting women, it was like a drug. Which got me doing what I used to say was wrong. But I'm getting over that right now, I'm in a relationship. And trying not to talk to other girls like a normally would (I just HATE saying that I have a girlfriend when they ask..)

But I think this is a good site because it teaches the average dork (I'm just using that word for someone that does not know how to get girls, dont be offended) how to get women. Once they get that down though, and they finally got a woman attracted to them that they like, then after a few weeks they can let go of most of that game sh*t. Now they gotta learn how to keep a woman (and also learn how to have CONTROL, and learn not to smother the lady).
    bingo...you've moved on from the DJ stage. eventually, you do get over that stage. well, most people. and it's sorta hard to get over that stage at first. i was the EXACT same way about telling girls that had the hots for me that i had a girlfriend! i did...i always have...but it felt...sorta emasculating. i felt neutered. but i'm over that too! now i feel good about telling other girls that i'm taken!

people go through stages...i'm sure there are many stages left in my development as a person!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by funsounds
    f'in a...i swear people on LF seem so damn sheltered!!!!!!

listen...if you think a guy, even a 'nice guy' is working on more than one person at the same time because he enjoys the conversation? you're outta ya mind. he's lookin to hookup with every god damn one of them. fact is...a guy is looking to **** all the time.

you know what happens when a guy finds a girl that he doesn't wanna JUST have sex with? you know what happens when a guy starts enjoying the girls company? that's the girl he's fallen for...and he'll cast aside his other **** friends for this one girl.

but until a guy find that girl...he's hittin everything that'll let him hit it. and that is EXACTLY what that site preaches, if only in veiled implications at times. don't get attached? keep emotional numb? keep getting digits? they even have a bible on STD's...how to avoid and how to treat...and the ONS (one night stand) book.

vashti...in principle alone, there's nothing wrong with going out with multiple girls. talking...getting to know eachother...having a good time. but in practice...for the guy, it means having sex with any girl that'll let him in.
    How does this negate anything I said? It doesn't.

How old are you?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    How does this negate anything I said? It doesn't.

How old are you?
    i thought you were on football's side defending that site...maybe you were not. because those "DJs" on the site...they ARE sleeping with all of them or at least trying to. and it doesn't MATTER to the DJ if the girl thinks the relationship is exclusive or not and will allow her to think it's exclusive if that's the only way to keep her around. (last resort, as they don't REALLY advocate flat out lying...sorta.)

25yo

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think that site is dumb and in no way would I support it. It is for boys who are hostile to women because they have not yet learned how to communicate properly. Smart girls will know when they have a guy who has spent too much time reading bad advice.

However, I think dating multiple people is fine so long as you are not lying about it. If you are honest about your motives, you will end up dating the right kind of people, and I hate liars and those who intentionally mislead people (they are really the same, no?).
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Maybe just around where i live, but alot of girls here are immature, and would not know when a guy who has spent too much time reading bad advice. Or maybe just b/c I am still in high school.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherguy0123
    Maybe just around where i live, but alot of girls here are immature, and would not know when a guy who has spent too much time reading bad advice. Or maybe just b/c I am still in high school.
    I'm in college and girls are still immature, maybe a little less so...they say they aren't but we know the truth.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234