+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A great site with great advice that has really changed my outlook

A great site with great advice that has really changed my outlook

[url]http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/[/url]

I'm not affiliated with this site as you all know. I've recently been reading many of the articles on here and all I have to say is WOW. I'm not even joking about this either, I suggest eveyone read these articles, there are hundreds of them. Since my current situation looks like I'm in the friends zone, even though we flirt and are touchy, I'm accepting that. However I'm going to use the friendship to work on my game, practice my flirting, practice better body language with her things like that. She obviously feels comfortable with it allready. Something I've never mentioned about this girl and maybe I should have...is that her roomate who I'm great friends with talkes to me about stuff a lot. When they get into fights she comes to me, one thing she got pissed off about was this girl was looking at some other guy for a **** buddy (this guy at the time was a guy she had a thing for which is why she was pissed off), this was about two months ago. I should mention this girl isn't a whore or anything, I think she's only done stuff with less than a handfull of guys. So hey, if I get good at this maybe I can turn our relationship into that....who knows. It's not my goal right now, I'm just going to work on my game...try my best to keep my emotions out of things for a while at least untill summer so I have this whole semester of college to start partying it up more and begin my massive learning curve.

It even gots a article on how to date multiple women

I think I like that site, nice find

Quote Originally Posted by Bigg Boss
    It even gots a article on how to date multiple women

I think I like that site, nice find
    It has everything on this site, a lot of smart people on there. I dont have an account there yet, I figure it's going to take months just to read the stuff allready there.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like how when you click on "The mature man" there is no info available.

Anyway, I wouldn't take anything too seriously from a site that calls itself "The Don Juan Bible".
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

This site really is a bible for picking up chicks. Read the forums you will find tons of success stories. People not having many women then 1 year later they are pulling girls left and right all dedicating 100% of their success to the site. It's half about reading the stuff, and the other half actually getting out their in the real work and working on your game.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    I like how when you click on "The mature man" there is no info available.

Anyway, I wouldn't take anything too seriously from a site that calls itself "The Don Juan Bible".
    lol

The articles are for men. I hope you wouldn't take anything from the site at all

Something I've learned about women while reading this site is that dont ask women for advice. They will only tell you want they want, not what they actually go after. I looked at some of the advice I've gotten from women on this site and logically it makes sence. But logically women dont really make sence, they dont even know what they want... (not trying to bash women but i bet this will stirr up discussion)

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you need to distinguish between women and "chicks" or girls. The women I know are, in fact, pretty clear about what they want.

Come on, admit it: you boys date stupid girls, don't you?
    :-D
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by football
    Something I've learned about women while reading this site is that dont ask women for advice. They will only tell you want they want, not what they actually go after. I looked at some of the advice I've gotten from women on this site and logically it makes sence. But logically women dont really make sence, they dont even know what they want... (not trying to bash women but i bet this will stirr up discussion)
    Exactly what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Come on, admit it: you boys date stupid girls, don't you?
    :-D
    No.

i have always said that women don't really know what they want. and when to DO go after what they SAY they want, they leave it eventually cuz it's unfulfilling...

facts or opinions? I am guessing opinions so I won't even bother clicking on that shit.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    facts or opinions? I am guessing opinions so I won't even bother clicking on that shit.
    Ok, your loss, judging by all the your anger and your moody posts you would greatly benefit from the information on there.

i just looked at the DJ Boot Camp and the DJ Bible section. actually...a lot of the stuff on that site is sorta common sense. here's the thing about common sense. it's so easy to apply to other peoples situations. but often times common sense abandons us in our own life. and it's easy to recognize when someone else is messing up...it's hard to recognize when we ourselves are messing up until after the fact.

Quote Originally Posted by funsounds
    i just looked at the DJ Boot Camp and the DJ Bible section. actually...a lot of the stuff on that site is sorta common sense. here's the thing about common sense. it's so easy to apply to other peoples situations. but often times common sense abandons us in our own life. and it's easy to recognize when someone else is messing up...it's hard to recognize when we ourselves are messing up until after the fact.
    There is nothing wrong with messing up, even if you dont figure it out untill after the fact. It's all about gaining experience, once you gain that experience the whole idea is for everything you know to come natural to you. A lot of stuff is commen sence, but it's great reinforcement, especially the articles on how your midset should be.

Quote Originally Posted by football
    There is nothing wrong with messing up, even if you dont figure it out untill after the fact. It's all about gaining experience, once you gain that experience the whole idea is for everything you know to come natural to you. A lot of stuff is commen sence, but it's great reinforcement, especially the articles on how your midset should be.
    doesn't matter son. it's always easy to act like a don juan with the ones you don't give a damn about. they're the ones we **** and throw away...**** and throw away. it's easy to be cool...detached...calm...aloof...charming...whatev er we gotta do, it's easy with them. it's the one we like that messes us up...experience goes out the window.

here's the other hard part...its super easy to get a girl...it's super hard to keep a girl. makes it easy to be a DJ...makes it hard to be a BF.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast