+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: meanest thing u did to ur crush , date, or SO

meanest thing u did to ur crush , date, or SO

whats the meanest thing-meaning u dated this person , or maybe haven't dated her before, so what would have been the meanest thing u done to ur crush or to a date.
    i guess the guy leaving his wallet in the car-yea classic one. i knew a freind who flirted chatted with girls he wasn't attacted to at all-but was just using em for attention-they would call him-he loved it -attention kind of guy, go out with em but never spend too much-very little -just get em to tag along-to the malls or what not. all and all he was never interested in her -then lets her go lightly.
    or dated em for a month and later kiss and this and that and later on out of nowhwere never called or went out with her anymore-or started making her pay.

so whats the meanest thing u have ever done to ur crush, date, bf/gf .stories please

Quote Originally Posted by joe45
    whats the meanest thing-meaning u dated this person , or maybe haven't dated her before, so what would have been the meanest thing u done to ur crush or to a date.
    i guess the guy leaving his wallet in the car-yea classic one. i knew a freind who flirted chatted with girls he wasn't attacted to at all-but was just using em for attention-they would call him-he loved it -attention kind of guy, go out with em but never spend too much-very little -just get em to tag along-to the malls or what not. all and all he was never interested in her -then lets her go lightly.
    or dated em for a month and later kiss and this and that and later on out of nowhwere never called or went out with her anymore-or started making her pay.

so whats the meanest thing u have ever done to ur crush, date, bf/gf .stories please
    i dont think thats mean, thats more of role reversal, you should give your friend some props.

HA , my brother does that .

i dont , now that i think about it , iv never really done a real bad thing to my GF exes or anybody like that on purpose .

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I dumped my ex on Christmas Eve. We got back together, but it was still pretty cruel. I still cringe when I think about it.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by joe45

I do that sorta, but I don't spend any money on them at all. And now that I have a gf, I won't be goin anywhere with em (maybe on the occasion). Just talk w/ em when I usually see em, or on the phone.

I haven't really done anything bad. But did you see that commercial where the guy took his wife out to a restraunt and was bout to give her a cake that said "I want a divorce"? Damn, that's cruel fa real.

What the hell! I swear I posted in this thread. Im going to kill some body! were is my post!?...or maybe im just going crazy
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    joe.. that isn't mean, well actually it is, but a lot of people do it. more than you would really think. as far as meanest?? well i remember dumbest. i went on this first date with a girl and we both got drunk. however i must've done something pretty bad because she didn't wanna talk to me afterwards. and the worst/best part is that i don't even remember what i did wrong.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I am sorry but I am to much of a nice guy to do anything mean to a date, g/f, ex etc etc. Although I am attracted to the women that would kick my ass if I were to do anything really cruel and cold blooded to them (not in a joking manner) soooo I have good reason not to do anything cruel....and well not to mention I just really dont like confrentations...I try to avoid them as much as possible...I fight when I have to...but I am not the one looking for the fights.

Tone Guest
    LoL wtf... I might have read this wrong (please say I did) but it sounds like..

Quote Originally Posted by Mystikal
    I am sorry but I am to much of a nice guy to do anything mean to a date, g/f, ex etc etc.
    Read: I'm a pansy.
    Although I am attracted to the women that would kick my ass if I were to do anything really cruel and cold blooded to them (not in a joking manner)
    You're attracted to big strong, butch chicks?! Or does it go back to the first point that you're a pansy?
    I fight when I have to...but I am not the one looking for the fights.
    So you HAVE fought before with the butch women? What are you attracted to body builders or somethin?? With big muscles that have more testosterone than you do, so when the date goes wrong you have to fend for yourself???

LOL

a freind of mine went after a girl he wasn;t interested in at all-she was a big and unattractive girl-asked her out -told me she was a easy "yes".
    asked him why he dated jill-he said for practice-on girls he wasn;t attracted to -not big deal if htey say no or reject u or what not-wasn;t into her at all, ego boost-make u feel good-hey at least i can get her, attention-the big girl phoned him quite often -he loved the attention, and making a friend-maybe she has hot friends, but jll didn't so eventually he let her go.
    they never kissed or had sex-just flirted a little , went out-windown shopping, eat out at red robin, -so i guess not that big of a deal-he never spended a lot or even any money on her. and she lived around the area so its like why not.

Tone Guest
    That's not very fair to the Jill's of the world, now is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    That's not very fair to the Jill's of the world, now is it?
    Sure it is; she appreciated the attention.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone...you did read my reply very wrong. First and foremost when I said girls that will kick your ass if you do something mean to them...I wasent talking about body buidlers, I was talking about women with a good head on their shoulders. Not like some of these women that I have ran into where their b/f does something mean and all they can do is cry and run back to them asking why they did it and then cry more...a.k.a drama creators. I am talking about a women that knows what she wants and knows what she is going to stand for and will confront the a$$hole...not just sit their and cry to their best friend.

Secondly...NO I HAVE NOT FOUGHT A WOMEN BEFORE....what I meant by "I have fought before" was that I have fought other people who have pissed me off and which have pushed me to fight. When I say I dont look for fights...I am not saying I am a pansy...I am saying that I dont look at someone, accuse them of looking at me wrong and then take a swing at them.

And thirdly I am not a pansy for being nice...is it wrong that I dont beleive in the whole "bitvh go get my coat" thing...is it wrong that I dont see women as mens slaves...but as people just like men are...I dont see anything wrong with it.
    Last edited by Mystikal; 04-01-06 at 02:47 AM.

Tone Guest
    Was just havin some fun with you..

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Was just havin some fun with you..

Or did I just come back really well?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast