+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need to get over a girl!

Why did nothing happen? With me it was because i realised how i felt too late!

Quote Originally Posted by TyRuK
    Why did nothing happen? With me it was because i realised how i felt too late!
    With me it was that I was chicken shit and the enviornment around me was very intimidating...she was with absolutly the opposite crowd to me.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Yeah unfortunately friends and crowds can be influences! I hate that!

Yeah unfortunately friends and crowds can be influences! I hate that!
    Truth.

OV, do you believe in that quote that you have?..."Life is a joke so laugh it up"

if you do, make a move towards that girl you like...if nothing happens, laugh it up
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    OV, do you believe in that quote that you have?..."Life is a joke so laugh it up"

if you do, make a move towards that girl you like...if nothing happens, laugh it up

I did make a move and nothing happened. Laughing at this is a bit hard. Im not the one having trouble getting over someone. The poster is. Its to late for me.

HL2 is great OV! that can stop me thinking about her but only that seems to do it!

I would say time heals pain, although with some people it takes way too long...You can literally go nuts...Anyways...I still go back to Jeblina's (i think it was her) comment about changing your situation and/or changing the way you think about the situation. There is always something out there that will keep you going...Get yourself busy and don't have this attitude that this girl is the one for you and so on. It's easier said then done but the fact is, there are MANY people out there that can make us just as happy, perhaps to a greater extent. Only you can decide which direction you want to take.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

This girl is so ****ing me up right now!! I really can't nor do I want to take this!! I love her so much more than i thought i could ever feel and she felt the same but now she doesn't and I've ruined it!! God I'm such a fool!! It's a bad day today...a very bad day

This girl is so ****ing me up right now!! I really can't nor do I want to take this!! I love her so much more than i thought i could ever feel and she felt the same but now she doesn't and I've ruined it!! God I'm such a fool!! It's a bad day today...a very bad day

Sorry, I dont understand how she can have such a quick change of heart but then again I dont understand alot of things girls do. Hopefully you are just in this phase and its not as bad as it is with me. I have given up on trying to "get over it" as people tell you (that advice will soon get old to you as you search for advice). After a few years I noticed a negative change in me that I never go into. I hope your case is no were near that.

HL2 is great OV! that can stop me thinking about her but only that seems to do it!
    lol, I like that game, I dont know why I like it so much but I just do. Counter strike is great too. Doesn't fill my void or anything but it sure as hell is entertaining

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    I would say time heals pain, although with some people it takes way too long...You can literally go nuts.
    I'll vouch for that.

man OV , i think you just need a good conserved girl to go nuts over you , maybe you should hit up your local church or something like that ... mmmh , religious girls are make sweet wives . either that or they run away and become the worst type of whores that you have ever seen . thats from what i have heard and seen ... good family that always goes to pray , never did many "sinful" things , daughter is nice when young , once she grows up she goes nuts and ends up being some kind of whore . then shes the shame of the family , so they throw her out and she becomes a total screwup .

Yeah girls are strange but this is so hard!! Advice just doesn't cut it!! I mean look what lengths I've gone to in order to get advice when it just doesnt really work

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12