+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This girl...

social phobias?

then i got nothing. nothing you might be able to do anyways. i mean...you could just not care and just starting talking to her regardless of where her chair/desk is. or you could try to talk to her after that class is over...or you could try to bump into her before the class starts...

i don't know buddy...

Quote Originally Posted by funsounds
    social phobias?

then i got nothing. nothing you might be able to do anyways. i mean...you could just not care and just starting talking to her regardless of where her chair/desk is. or you could try to talk to her after that class is over...or you could try to bump into her before the class starts...

i don't know buddy...
    my social phobia isnt that bad im getting better now. today was great she was looking at me like i was king kong and the curtain just got pulled away. i looked up while doing some work she was really staring at me ( 0 )( 0 ). I've been looking for where she sits at lunch but my friends are really holding me back, none of them have ever had girlfriends and i dont want to put them down. Yet another factor against me. If i am always smiling and laughing she stares at me more as when im tired or mad she doesnt even look. I am happy everyday from now on! this is intense!

Um, so have you actually talked to her yet at all?

If you get bothered about other people thinking "why is that guy talking, he doesn't usually?" then you're going to throw your opportunity away. Same goes for situation in which you talk to her - go out of your way to talk to her, and if she's interested she'll make herself more available to you, such as walking idly out of the room. She will love the fact that a usually shy person is putting his 'social phobia' behind him in order to get to know her. Don't wait, whatever you do!
    Last edited by Mike; 06-01-06 at 07:23 AM.

don't miss out on this chance since u have a class with her. Wat if next semester u don't have a class with her anymore and u don't see her in school at all. U'll regret for the rest of u'r life for not asking her out on a date! Be brave man, ask her on a date right after class when they leave the classroom. Or u can also tell her u have something to say to her and find a place and time to meet up. It's not that hard.

don't let your friends hold you back!

I also have a huge social phobia, here's what I do:

I pretended like it was the last day I would ever see my crush and just found any excuse to talk. Make eye contact again, a lot of it, but not in a creepy way (look at both of her eyes, then look away and keep doing it, till she does it back. Don't stare!). After that, do anything you can to talk to her. Bump into her, tease her about something, ask for something like a pencil and screw what anyone thinks.

For me, I did this for a few days, then I led him to a private place and told him I wanted to give him a love note. I asked him if he wanted it and he said 'yes', so I gave it to him and it simply said, I like you. I know it sounds childish, but it was the first time I ever admitted my feelings to anyone and you'll be surprised, it is such a rush. Because she's alone, she can't laugh at you either. If you can muster up the courage, just say it, don't write it down, but if you're like me, this is too much. Good luck.

thats the best thing i've heard yet choke choke, im progressing.

Damn.. that's just about the jist of what's happening with me. WTF? The story's exactly the same as mine.

[URL=loveforum.net/t11058-first-love.html]my thread[/URL]

Anyways, I have a "rival" as well that I think is going after my affection. I think I know how it feels for that to be happening : /

I really hope you'll get out of your social phobia. You know, a few years back I played video games all day, never exercised, and was never able to run the mile under the alotted time. Then, one day I just realized that my current suscription for glasses meant that I had to wear pencil-thick pieces of glass on my nose, all the while getting fatter and fatter. I didnt want to be that way, so I toughened up, lost the measly band of loser friends I had at the time, got some better ones, and by now, I think I'm in way better condition to face this girl I like. I wasn't really old enough to know and care If I had social problems, But most of it cleared away then. It can happen to you too!
    A fin made out of a bursting ray of light
    It cuts through anything, everything, and nothing.
    Wait, that doesn't make sense. Well, my nickname is actually derived from my azn name :3

Hi xpert!

Do you know any of her friends? If you talk to one of her friends about her (mention you think she's cute, and ask questions like, "does she have a boyfriend?" etc.), I can almost guarantee that she will know your feelings before the day ends. Girls love talking about this stuff.

Kawaii
    Last edited by kawaii; 10-01-06 at 12:45 PM.

Well, the semester is over, it was a good run but in the end i came out with nothing. on the last 3 days i notice she gave the same look that she did to me, at a different kid (not arch enemy) I never got to talk to her i dont even know if i will se her again. I didnt get any classes with her . I hope i see her again.

it hurts too much to stand by, you've got to stop and draw a line, everyone here has to choose a side, tonight, the moment of truth is haunting you, don't forget your family regardless of what you choose to do, you can't decide and they're screaming "why won't you?" I'm tired of forgetting about today and always planning for tomorrow. the saddest day i came acrosss was when i learned that life goes on without me. if everyone has someone else, then i ain't got nobody's love to save me
    i think i'll pass away tonight, because it seems i'll never get it right if it's just me. I'll aim the shotgun into the blue place my face in between the two and sigh, "Here's to life!" And when i wake up, everything is gonna be fine, garauntee that ill wake in a better place, in a better time, im tired of living, I am going to give in, so bye.

Quote Originally Posted by xpert
    Well, the semester is over, it was a good run but in the end i came out with nothing. on the last 3 days i notice she gave the same look that she did to me, at a different kid (not arch enemy) I never got to talk to her i dont even know if i will se her again. I didnt get any classes with her . I hope i see her again.

it hurts too much to stand by, you've got to stop and draw a line, everyone here has to choose a side, tonight, the moment of truth is haunting you, don't forget your family regardless of what you choose to do, you can't decide and they're screaming "why won't you?" I'm tired of forgetting about today and always planning for tomorrow. the saddest day i came acrosss was when i learned that life goes on without me. if everyone has someone else, then i ain't got nobody's love to save me
    i think i'll pass away tonight, because it seems i'll never get it right if it's just me. I'll aim the shotgun into the blue place my face in between the two and sigh, "Here's to life!" And when i wake up, everything is gonna be fine, garauntee that ill wake in a better place, in a better time, im tired of living, I am going to give in, so bye.
    So you're gonna kill yourself just like that?

For everyone's sake, please don't.

Yah, don't do that. Your parents and siblings will be wounded forever.

And your condition is getting better! This is a rough spot.

Quote Originally Posted by xpert
    i hope youre not serious! please don't be serious!!!
    You don't scare me. I got chunks of guys like you in my stool!

those sound like lyrics for a song , and if you really want to suicide , then why **** around with the idea and make a long post about it on an internet forum , shoulnt you be shooting yourself?

if your gonna do it , then dont dance around saying that you will and you never do , either you shut up and dont do it or u say it once and for all and do it .

wtv , attention seeker , i hope you wont/havent done it , but in case your thinking of and will , then at least do it properly and dont blame other people for your actions . leave your cd player to your brother .

haha oh man you guys thought i was going to commit suicide!? Nope. Just thought i'd stir some things up before i was done posting things... for now i should say and just to have a shocking little incident there. I would never suicide thats the dumbest thing there is to do in life. Wanted to see how many posts would come up after that. Dang 4 post in like an hour.

I am now on a quest to find her, bump into her, somehow start up a conversation with her. So I hope you guys all find what your looking for in your life, cause i know i will.

Have fun, be safe, wish me luck, i wish you luck!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast