Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Useless Thread: Number 24

Tone Guest
    Werd.

I hear ya - I'm the same way.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hey Tone - don't laugh, but can you please explain the origin of this "werd" thing you and Lloyd post on every thread? I know it is some sort of expression of agreement, but where did it come from?

::blush::
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

It's ghetto for "word". You're too white. Get down with the lingo.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Tone Guest
    shh! is so cute when she blushes...

werd is actually a German word (pronounced with the 'w' as a 'v')

but i think they are reffering to, 'werd', as in 'word', as in the saying, 'word to your mother'

but from wikipedia.org: "Word may also be, in hip hop slang, an exclamation indicating deep and complete agreement".

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lloyd - I would look stupid using "werd" BECAUSE I am white, and besides, I can spell. Anyway, you aren't ghetto either, so I guess you're a wannabe?

EDIT: Thanks RSK.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I am so ghetto. I used to be a "Blood". Schnizzle.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are too nerdy to be a blood. Unless you were the water boy, or something.

You just disrespected me; now expect "payback". Lock your doors and be very afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    I am so ghetto. I used to be a "Blood". Schnizzle.

because you said what you just said, you are not wanted by 154 active Krypt Gang members...

Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    werd is actually a German word
    it's not.
    "werde" would be a german word or "werden" or "wird" but "werd" is only a part of a german word. werd' (mind the apostrophe!) is sometimes used as an abbreviation for "werde" (like i'd or he'd – get the point?)

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    You just disrespected me; now expect "payback". Lock your doors and be very afraid.
    Promises, promises.

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    i find it funny when i interract with a stranger and its not something with work ... like for example , once i helped this guy get his car out of a huge pile pf snow , he slipped and his car crashed , hes lucky the snow was soft and didnt screw up his car . i did not know him , i am not gay , i wasnt expecting nothing in return all i did was help another human being , and then i wonder "why is it so rare to find ppl like this nowadays ?" because i was sometimes in situations where i needed help , yet i knew that no help would come even if i was surrounded by ppl , why ? because ppl cannot be bothered with anything that is remotly outside of their little lives or else they freak out .
    One man helped the old one up when he slipped, the helper got sued by the guy who slipped and lost 5 million $

And people die because death is a normal thing. Suffering decides who is good enough for life and who is not. Nature has its own ways. You are having comfortable sex while others starve, you use a keyboard without knowing how much lives you have killed by just doing that. Keyboards are produced for users, and some people, and lots of other creatures die because of keyboard production, yes, they are accidents, but if there were no keyboard production, there would be no accidents, and that is only possible when there is no users.

Do you know anything about btterfly effect? You can change the world by just stepping on the grass.
    You step on the grass, a butterfly gets scared and flies away, another person sees the butterfly and loses some seconds because of that. Because of those losed seconds, he ends up behind red light in his car because he started few seconds later, by that, he lost 5 minutes, and those five minutes save someones life because maybe someone would have died in a car accident. You saved a life by scaring a little butterfly away.
    That was just an example. Various effects are combined.

World is interesting, all kinds of different enviornments, made up by people, by people who are rushing, relaxing, eating, running, sleeping, talking, chilling, kissing etc. Life is interesting.

I like to watch enviornemnts and I like to watch pictures of enviornemts, because enviornment tells more than one individual, world is a whole.
    Don't expect anything.

Tone Guest
    Indeed boobaa.. indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by alice
    it's not.
    "werde" would be a german word or "werden" or "wird" but "werd" is only a part of a german word. werd' (mind the apostrophe!) is sometimes used as an abbreviation for "werde" (like i'd or he'd – get the point?)

WOW, ok, i'm impressed...

who are you, anyway?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast