+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Seduction....well sorta

Seduction....well sorta

After a night of partying, how can one innocently suggest to a friend to go back to my place? Ie: An excuse to get just the two of us to my place?

There's a friend of mine, that I'm sure something would happen if we can get just the two of us alone. Not sex...but some safe fun.

The thing is, she's the type of girl that if she were consciensly going to come by wouldn't do it. (Ie: If I said "lets get out of here....(and go to my place)" ) She would turn me down...but if its just us two...for other reasons (ie: movie, just hanging out), then stuff comes very close to happening.

So any ideas?

(this is a condensed version of the story....but trust me its an accurate reflection of what's going on...)

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Then why don' t you try to set up a situation where you two are alone, rather than in a public place? Invite her over to watch a movie or something when no one is home. That's always a good one. I find the "Let's watch a movie together tonight" is a great way to make stuff happen.

Or, if your a cocky redneck like me, club her over the head and drag her to your place and show her what you're made of.

LINEBACKER 2

Originally posted by LINEBACKER _2

Or, if your a cocky redneck like me, club her over the head and drag her to your place and show her what you're made of.

LINEBACKER 2 [/B]
    ROFL!!!!
    Don't forget to feed her some Wild Turkey while your at it!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Wild Turkey hahaha. Oh Jane.

Put that down her gullet and perhaps some Beef Eater.

Put the moves on her then, mofo.

LINEBACKER 2

seriously,
    i know I say this all the time...
    BE HONEST!!!!
    Women like honesty! I swear. I know I am tired of dealing with guys that can't say how they really feel.... it;s lame. TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL!!!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Do I need to tell you how I feel Jane?

LINEBACKER 2