+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Plz help me... I am in a confusion

Plz help me... I am in a confusion

I need your advice. I am going to away from my girlfriend. But I want to go without letting her know and without saying bye-bye just want to go hiddingly. Coz she asked me not to bother her again and she said that she pissed of everything and so on I don't want to bother her by saying that I am going for a long time and even don't want to say bye-bye her. Is it good?

hmm maybe leave her a note or something?

You: You want to go without letting her know and without saying goodbye
    Her: She does not want to be bothered and is upset

Curious...are you moving away? Do you two plan on trying to keep a long distance relationship? Or is the relationship over?

Nope, I am not going to make over my relationship, I am just planing to keep a long distance... I am going to make over everything but unfortunately I can't coz I can not find strength for that... She has done many mistakes that hurted my feeling but anyway I ain't want to lose her at all...

funsounds, yeah, you are right, everything is like you think

You: You want to go without letting her know and without saying goodbye
    Her: She does not want to be bothered and is upset

So what should I do?

Tone Guest
    LoL you can't just move away and plan on keeping it a long distance relationship without letting her in on this... Sure she might be mad and upset now.. but if you guys are in a relationship together still I'm sure she will eventually wanna talk to you again - LoL and I'm sure she'd be pretty shocked/upset to hear you've moved away without mentioning to her.

Skribblez, I ain't understand you completely you mean that I sould give some hints to her friends or something just like that warn her about my leaving, right?

Tone, I guess that you are right, Tone, I know that she isa getting mad right and regreting of everything coz she told me everything uncontrolly... Thanks a lot Tone

Hey again... I don't know what to do coz I wanna her talk to me frankly about her feelings,,, but I don't know how to do that.. I think it's not good to tell starightly let's talk frankly. May be there are other ways of it... what should I do that she will be frank to me coz it will be our last date and then after that day we can not see each other for fo long time... Plz tell me some ways of it..

Hey again... I don't know what to do coz I wanna her talk to me frankly about her feelings,,, but I don't know how to do that.. I think it's not good to tell starightly let's talk frankly. May be there are other ways of it... what should I do that she will be frank to me coz it will be our last date and then after that day we can not see each other for fo long time... Plz tell me some ways of it.. Plz heeeeelp meeee....