+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Waiting?

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    I am sorry but that made me laugh. Thanks. If I saw her and she wanted something from me that late into life I would probably explode from anger and take out half the airport. I would split an atom in my brain lol. Anyways...if someone is on my mind the definitly getting married to someone else is just stupid.
    Don't be sorry, OV, it actually IS a very funny concept at its core. But I will repeat the key point:

"Let me let you in on a little secret nobody talks about that much and even fewer like to hear. If it's real, you'll wait for as long as it takes, and be happy to do so."

You describe how you would feel anger and bitterness (taking out the airport, lol). This is NOT that at all. The happy part is true. It really defies description, but this is the closest I've yet seen in a written form. Don't worry if you don't get it. You either do or don't.

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TyRuK
    I'm kinda waiting around against the advice of many but indigosoul your first post is exactly what I think! Damn this is hard
    I've looked at your other posts, TyRuK. I feel somewhat responsible to tell you the following, given that I chose to post that quote in the first place.

I'm not sure that the waiting post really applies to your situation. You are very young. I am not meaning this in a negative way, just pointing out that your reference base for deciding this is small. If the quote makes you think about things differently, then that is probably good, and I'm fairly sure the original author (not me, BTW) will agree. Just make sure you're not reading into that quote and thinking "thats how I'd LIKE it to be" rather than how it actually IS. An experience of the sort the quote refers to, I think, usually requires a special exchange between BOTH parties involved. Best.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12