+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When will i meet, the girl of my dreams..

When will i meet, the girl of my dreams..

Latly ive been wondering if that girl will ever come?

I mean, i treat girl's like gold, weather there my best friend or someone i just met. I hate seeing girls get into relationship's were the guy is obsesive or talks 2 them like shit. But latly ive been thinking 2 myself if i'll ever find 'the girl'. It seems that all my friends have have/had a girl in there life that they seem 2 love.
    Sometimes i just lay there at night and think to myself that i'll never find the right girl.. and im destined too be alone my whole life? It just sucks 2 see soooo many other of my friends happy because they have someone in there life they can love. I just wish i could feel what they have with someone :S

Anyway, is it just me or do other people in a situation like mine feel the same?

probably everyone has felt that way at some point in their life...

it doesn't matter if you have a vibrant dating life or not...just about every single person i know has at one point gotten a bit down and wondered if they'd ever meet the person they want to spend the rest of their life with...

it's normal, i think...

i'm guessing you're probably very young. don't get yourself too down. i can almost guarantee that you'll meet someone whom you can love and who will love you back.

btw...if you're young...what you're seing your friends go through is not love...it's fleeting...it's nothing...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Be careful what you wish for. The first girl you love will very likely be the first one to break your heart...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Don't dwell too much on the fact your friends have g/f's and such. Good things happen when you least expect it so just relax and have fun. If you're shy around girls, work on that and just remember that you have nothing to lose by trying to go for it. For great rewards, you have to take great risks. Also, about treating girls too nicely...There is such a thing as going overboard whether it's being too nice or too much of an ass. Don't compliment her too much, instead, allow for some challenge by making YOU important just as much. Basically, it shouldn't be all about her. Hope that makes sense.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Tone Guest
    I couldn't agree with Asip more.

That's a good man right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddi

I mean, i treat girl's like gold, weather there my best friend or someone i just met. I hate seeing girls get into relationship's were the guy is obsesive or talks 2 them like shit. But latly ive been thinking 2 myself if i'll ever find 'the girl'. It seems that all my friends have have/had a girl in there life that they seem 2 love.
    Sometimes i just lay there at night and think to myself that i'll never find the right girl.. and im destined too be alone my whole life? It just sucks 2 see soooo many other of my friends happy because they have someone in there life they can love. I just wish i could feel what they have with someone :S

Anyway, is it just me or do other people in a situation like mine feel the same?
    yeah, i've felt this way for the past 6 years of my life...i'm 22 right now.

the answer: when you sleep.

lol, i kid

i'm tired of pouring out my heart, and getting into that 'whole' mind set right now, but do some searches, and you'll find you are in good company,

just keep you eyes open, you'll find her,

she's right around the corner, and you will fall in LOVE, and she will love you for WHO you are, not WHAT you are (another fav line from coming to america)

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    For great rewards, you have to take great risks.
    Didn't spider mans dad tell him that? Or, I think it was, with great powers, comes great responsibilty! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    Don't dwell too much on the fact your friends have g/f's and such. Good things happen when you least expect it so just relax and have fun. If you're shy around girls, work on that and just remember that you have nothing to lose by trying to go for it. For great rewards, you have to take great risks. Also, about treating girls too nicely...There is such a thing as going overboard whether it's being too nice or too much of an ass. Don't compliment her too much, instead, allow for some challenge by making YOU important just as much. Basically, it shouldn't be all about her. Hope that makes sense.
    Asip4u ---> you say it best! i learn a lot from you friend. i will always remember you PM's you sent me. you lifted me in ways you will never quite understand.

i feel like an ass to thank you, because that's what everyone does...

so, i'll just type this post, to let YOU KNOW, how much of an awesome person you are, and to let YOU KNOW, how much your words meant to me ---> there aren't many Asip4u's in this World...

...LF should be happy for our very own...i wanted to start a new thread for this, but i was afraid of Cyborgs whiplash. I just wanted 'other' members to have that chance of letting you know how much your genuine help means to us....

I agree with many of the posts here. However, something I'd like to add is.. when you do find someone you seem interested in, try hard not to think that it's love or 'the girl' very suddenly. I think that love takes some time and getting to know the person to manifest within oneself.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha the grass is always greener on the other side huh?? well when you're lonely, a relationship always looks better, something, anything right?? however with a relationship there are always problems and emotional disfunctions that you won't miss when you're single. after you'd had a bad relationship, you'll think otherwise. in the mean time, keep hitting up clubs and what not in search of your so-called dream girl.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

There are no perfect girls, but she will be as perfect as you make her out to be when she comes.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well unfortunately i have dated a lot of unperfect girls. it's really weird, i notice a lot of the better aspects of a girl, yet at the same time, i will notice all the negativity that she also can bring to a relationship. it's all about balance.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

..you can't hurry love noooooooooooooooo
    you'll just have to wait...

WHAT? Why don't you go find them?

I mean, I treat girl's like gold, weather there my best friend or someone I just met.

You stink of desperation, and women loath that more then you can imagine.

I hate seeing girls get into relationships were the guy is obsessive or talks 2 them like shit.

So you want to save them from making mistakes, because women, at the core are not as smart as men, they cannot see the errors of their ways, and without a nice man like you, they will be treated badly by some guys. Is this what you are trying to say?

But latly ive been thinking 2 myself if i'll ever find 'the girl'.

Again, desperation my friend.

It seems that all my friends have have/had a girl in there life that they seem 2 love.

Good point, and you?

Sometimes i just lay there at night and think to myself that i'll never find the right girl.. and im destined too be alone my whole life?

Stop masterbaiting, eat some red meat, go to the gym, meet people, join a book club, take dance lessons, take a class at the local college, join a church, join church groups, volunteer at some charity, go to a hospital and volunteer some time there, get a second job where there are women, take a Pilates class, find a track that women like to run at, and run at that time.

I could go on and on. The problem is you. When you become vibrant, enthusiastic, exciting, and fun to be with, women will find you.

It just sucks 2 see soooo many other of my friends happy because they have someone in there life they can love. I just wish i could feel what they have with someone

You are looking for someone to make you happy, that is never going to happen. You need to find some happiness within yourself, and be a happy person. A special someone will then add to this, and make you "happier".

No women in her proper mind will look at you and think "Yeah, I want to make him happy, he is so sad, that is what I want to do, spend every day keeping him happy".

I am 30, single, but I fill my day with fun things plus work, and when I am not working all nighters, I have at least 2 dates a week. I meet women at the gym, through friends, going out, etc. I have a network.

You need to read:

HOW TO SUCCEED WITH WOMEN.

Read the book at least twice.

Sorry for the harsh words, but you need to snap out of it.
    HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

Interesting topic. I am/was never jealous of relationships...I never wanted and still do not want one. Probably because my friends are terrible examples. I do on the other hand want someone to love. IF you are asking yourself..."OV you silly goose love and relationship..samething!?"..well the asnwer is NO dummy. I want the hugging, the loving, the sexing, the touching....someone else can keep the other relationship nonsense.

PS: Hey Oddi, don't mind Bluevetteracer up above, I guess he just likes putting words into people's mouths or something. I have no idea were he got half the ideas from.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluevetteracer
    So you want to save them from making mistakes, because women, at the core are not as smart as men, they cannot see the errors of their ways, and without a nice man like you, they will be treated badly by some guys. Is this what you are trying to say?

But latly ive been thinking 2 myself if i'll ever find 'the girl'.[/B]
    How the hell do you get all that from that one sentence? I think he is trying to say that he cant find a girl....thats it. He never once said that girls are not smart as men...why the hell are you making shit up?
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 08-01-06 at 04:18 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    I want the hugging, the loving, the sexing, the touching....someone else can keep the other relationship nonsense.
    what is the "other relationship nonsense"? talking to them? laughing with them? planning your future with them? spending time with them aside from physical intimacy? crying, rejoicing, suffering with them? uplifting them? being uplifted by them? etc etc etc etc etc

you know...all that stuff is pretty much covered when you say you want "the loving"...so i'm curious what you mean by the "other relationship nonsense"...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast