+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: thinking it's time to end it

hey buddy , i think you just need to remind her that sex with you can be a wonderful , exciting thing and unexpected at sometimes .

for example , just go see her and pull out that salami you got (hopefully) and slap it a bit all over her and tell her "listen mami , remember all those times you had great moments with my sugar stick , yea? well what are you waiting for ? open up those sweet legs and let me in that love tunnel of yours !!! "

it is important to be very enthusiastic with this .

if this fails , bring her headaches pills , a fan and a blanket , at the middle of the day , then suggest to have sex , if she asks why you brought all that just say " well i brought the blanket so you can stay warm in case it would be too cold , the fan in case it would be too hot and the pills in case you suddenly got that "headaches" you seem to get often right before we are about to have sex , its the middle of the day honey (make sure to point out your watch) , not to early and not to late now heh , now let me at it !!!"

if this still fails just say something like "well what excuse are you going to pull out of your ass now" ... "wow iv had a wife for YEARS now and i cant even get laid by my own married wife !!! "

just something to make her feel bad and so she can finally spill it out , its good to communicate in relationships and sex is NOT an exception .

she doesnt have time. she goes to work, then picks up the baby. i am home very shortly after that, and we are together the rest of the time, aside from tuesday and wednesday night when she is at dance. i know she is there though, because her sister and mother are in that class, and i am very close with both. her sister just got divorced, and was cheating before it was finalized, so i think i would recognize the signs.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Teezy
    Have you ever heard of a man named Tom Leykis?

Tom Leykis 101 right here: She's probably cheating on you.

[url]www.1069freefm.com[/url]
    Decent mothers with babies have no time to be cheating. In fact, they often have a hard time squeezing in a shower. My guess is that this may be connected to the baby. They are exhausting and are relentlessly needy and spend all their time climbing all over you. The last thing many moms need is for a husband to be needy and climbing all over her, too. She probably looks at you as yet one more chore to be handled.

That being said, I still think she needs to figure out some sort of compromise with regards to your needs.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Jon, I'm going to second another poster here- your wife's lack of interest can havea direct link to her being on the pill. It happened to me, very gradually until I realized that I had no interest in sex and also more dryness in that area so sex was uncomfortable anyway. If she is caring for a baby full time, plus doing whatever other work (in or out of your home), she won't be getting interested in sex anytime soon. TALK to her, be honest with her, ask her if she still loves you, still wants to work on the marriage and tell her you are at the end of your rope!! You might want to talk to some clergy member your trust, a close and objective friend, or a marriage counselor. You can do this on your own, too, if she won't. The physical effects of childbirth and the pill can lead to emotional distance, sounds like you are growing apart and if you want to save your marriage, there's not better time than now. Good luck.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123