+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do you do with girls who turn into "just friends"?

What do you do with girls who turn into "just friends"?

What do you do with girls who turn into "just friends"?

I'm sure many of you remember the girl I talked a lot about a couple weeks ago, well I think things have hit the fan in regards to dating...maybe it could go to friends with benefits...not sure yet. However what do you guys normally do to do girls that become just friends? Just dont call them let them call you and then hang out with them as friends, or just dump them alltogether? Also what would you change about your answer if the girl was friends with a lot of people you know?

hahaha friends with benefits? are you serious?
    well sure stay friends, call them if you feel like it. If you know alot of her friends, then even better.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well being that you are only friends, aren't you jumping the gun?? assumption is the easing thing to mistreat because you always expect something, then you're dissappointed when you don't get what you wanted. if you're still interested in this girl, stay friends with her, but let her know on early that you want to be more than friends, otherwise, you'll end up getting close with her and she'll only see you as a brother.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

oh no, i've kinda moved on from her and stoped thinking about her relationship wise. I never wanted a relationsip to begin with...I guess leaving a lot of my friends from college and coming down for christmas break made me feel "lonely" in a way and I kinda just clinged on to her since we started hanging out. I still thought things were going well though. The reason why I say "friends with benefits" might be a possibility is that I know she was looking for one a while ago, but dont think she actively pursed it. She didn't tell me this, just her best friend when they were fighting. By the way she ended up calling me like 3 times today lol Funny how when I loose interest is when she starts to call more often, and even though I've lost intersted I'm still extrmely attracted to her lol

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well like the name itself implies, "benefits" are always a good thing. what doesn't hurt you, can only help you right?

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

You know, work friends are one thing, but outside of work, unless they are married it is impossible to just stay friends. I have rarely (and I mean rarely) been able to just 'stay friends' with women. Perhaps it is because I always make jokes and playful talk about intimacy with them. But I mean damn, how can you stay just fiends with a woman.

The only people that I know of who stay just friends with women are either married (and even then they have to try to keep the paws off each other) or it is one of those situations where the guy really likes the girl but the girl is not interested at all and he just keeps up the hope and says to himself "at least we are friends, one day I hope she likes me"

I've had women take me home with them on one night stands just so the so called "guy friend" will get the picture that they don't like them. It was weird, we did our thing all night and then around 8 o’clock in the morning there is a nock on the door. I stupidly answer it thinking it is like the mail man or something but no, it was a guy all dressed in church cloths holding a dozen roses. There I was in my underwear wearing her robe around me. He just set the flowers on the porch and went away and started crying. I felt bad for him, she didn't tell me anything at all about it until after he came by and after he left then she came out and said something like, "damn I thought he would never get it." Then she started making breakfast for us. She took the flowers and put them on the table in a vase with water like it was no big deal. She even commented on how pretty they we’re. What a cold hearted biatch. It’s from many episodes as being the “other guy” in a woman’s life that has made me not give a damn about what I say or act around women. I don’t care how sweet or innocent you think your woman is, never be fooled on what she can really do. Always keep her guessing on where you stand. Never tell her you love her like you mean it unless you are married with kids. I mean sure you can say it, but don’t really mean it. Woman will demand you to say it from time to time, but don’t be a sap who will give your heart to a woman only to see it trampled on.

If you’re a guy, and the girl you like flat out says to you "we're just friends" then get the hint and leave her alone for the most part. Go out with other people, work out on you and meet other chicks. "Just friends" means "I don't like you but you can spend time and money on me if you want. Screw that, don’t be like the guy that I answered the door on.

shit im telling you guys , with all these bullshi t women im going to just stay alone one day , thing is , i know i would never be able to do that ( no im not saying to turn gay or anything like that , i would rather drown than be a homo) , ahh women , you cant live with em but you cant live without em .

now when are they going to make some clones so that i can customize them to my liking ?

it's easy to just stay friends with women. i have plenty of females that i am merely friends with. i have ZERO interest in them. i pretty much treat them like one of the guys. they're one of my buddy's. i'll call one up maybe once every couple weeks...go have lunch. or i'll call a bunch of them up when a big group of us are going to the pool hall and bar. i'll email them when i get bored. and i literally treat them like one of the guys...cuz that's how i see them.

the key is you have to not want them AT ALL anymore. i mean...even if we're just at my place alone together, i don't treat her like a girl...she's one of the guys. the thought of ANYTHING physical or emotional between people of the opposite sex does not even cross my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Pickle
    If you’re a guy, and the girl you like flat out says to you "we're just friends" then get the hint and leave her alone for the most part. Go out with other people, work out on you and meet other chicks. "Just friends" means "I don't like you but you can spend time and money on me if you want. Screw that, don’t be like the guy that I answered the door on.
    Dump'em and dump'em quick. But not before reminding them that if they want a friend they should buy a dog.

When women say that, what they mean is 'You're a nice guy but I'm not interested in you romantically and I don't want to hurt you.'

Similar to the female speak phrase: 'I'm not interested in a relationship.' Meaning, 'I'm not interested in a relationship with YOU.'

Sorry to sound harsh, but f**k that, move on and find a real woman. When you want a Sister, go to a convent.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by football
    By the way she ended up calling me like 3 times today lol Funny how when I loose interest is when she starts to call more often
    It is funny how that works, huh?

yeah, and it works both ways too!

Tone Guest
    Yeah, it's the "human" thing to do. You want what you can't have. Always looking for a challenge.