+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Soft or Intense??

Soft or Intense??

When I met my ex, that was the second kiss I had ever given/recieved. I was a little timid and so I kissed very cautiously. After we hooked up, I gained confidence and starting kissing more intensely. He told me that he didn't like it when I kissed him like that. He wanted me to kiss more feminine. To be soft and giving and almost bashful is the picture I got of what he wanted when I kissed him.
    Is this a lot of guy's preference when it comes to kissing, or is it just mostly personal preferance? And, if I could ask, how is it that both guys and girls like to kiss/be kissed?
    You know you love someone when you wake up next to them in the morning and their drool on your arm makes you happy

I personally like a bit of both. Start off slow and gentle and then get more passionate and rough! It's gotta be done! Oh and all the guys I've done that with haven't complained!
    I also love teasing a guy. Whenever they go to kiss you, pull away. Sooo much fun! Aww kissing is the best!

gotta mix it up...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What difference does it make what everyone here likes? We aren't the ones you are kissing.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

screw that! kiss how ever you want to.

i think you should bite his tongue off...that's hot...

I agree with Bright Eyes.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree with funsounds.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Salisbury
    The Colts will beat the Steelers.
    I agree with Sean Salisbury.

I personally don't like tongue very much.....I do breath out of my mouth not my nose, maybe that's why....I can't breath with someones tongue down my throat.

Using the tongue once in a while is great but not everytime. I'm getting so sick of if cause everytime me and my bf kiss he always tongues me. I like the fun but i also want some passionate kissing too.

Quote Originally Posted by gingerbabe86
    Using the tongue once in a while is great but not everytime. I'm getting so sick of if cause everytime me and my bf kiss he always tongues me. I like the fun but i also want some passionate kissing too.
    i agree...you can definitely over use the tongue. i love deep passionate kisses sans tongue.

If he doesn't like the way you kiss him more passionately then he doesn’t understand passion I would guess. Some people know that a good kiss is basically almost forceful, full body contact, and get it on foreplay. Some people don't, but I think most people can learn.

The kind of kiss where you start off at a goodbye kiss on the porch and end up pressed against the doorway with your hand under her ass lifting her off the ground and the other one on the side of her face and behind the back of her head just a bit, both chests pressed together and all of your lips and mouth are into it and half your face is touching as well, and her legs wrapped all over you.

Sometimes you just have to tell it like it is so people will understand.

Sometimes it is proper for the guy to take the lead in kissing. It's not sensual when the girl becomes too aggressive. Don't be afraid to follow through with the tongue though. Its a give and take situation.
    [URL=http://www.lozware.com/reviews/scoring_with_women.asp]Kissing and Women: E-book reviews[/URL]

Hide a red hot chilli pepper under you tounge and slip it in quick! that will get them going.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast