+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Im having a panic!

Im having a panic!

Hi all just having a bit of a panic as i have 2 exams this week for my 2nd year psychology course at uni...i always do this as the exams get close... trying to clam down...any tips?
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

cheat off the asian

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by funsounds
    cheat off the asian
    ^ LoL

Just do whatever it is you do that relaxes you. Nice hot bubble bath maybe?

Whatever it takes to get your mind off it, even if it's for a little while should help some, no?

You will be less nervous if you are prepared, so STUDY.

Tone Guest
    Study!? I hope you guys don't give ME that same answer.. I hope you tell me to handle my stress/nervousness/anxiety with alcohol, please.

hey schueysgirl! i remember you! where've you been?

hey misombra! I remember you! where've you been?

shh!? is that really you???????????? come bacccccccccccccccccccck!

Quote Originally Posted by schueys_girl
    Hi all just having a bit of a panic as i have 2 exams this week for my 2nd year psychology course at uni...i always do this as the exams get close... trying to clam down...any tips?

this is what i do:

take a 15 minute break. nap out, watch t.v., do something ELSE! it's important to keep it 15 minutes - not more, not less...

when you are done, take a shower (HOT ONE), and put on some comfortable (baggy) clothes...

stay away from the 'bed', and 'tv' or any other distubances. Make some coffee (if you drink), and then go to a study desk...

sip while you study, and take it a 'page at a time'...

...RELAX!!! (sure, do this - but relax your BODY, NOT your studying!)

study like an animal, but at the same time, keep your composure...

...if you can do this, you will MAXIMIZE the efficiency of your studying...best of luck

Thanks for that reply RSK, its very helpful Hey misombra nice to know you remember me Iv just been so busy with work and uni that i have avoided all forums and computer games for a while! Hope your ok!
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

no seriously...cheat off the asian...that's how i've gotten as far as i have. them people are smart...koreans, chinese, japanese, and indian. only them. other asians are just as retarded as everyone else. i don't know why that is...

seriously...God forbid you should accidently cheat off a phillipino or cambodian or a thai or something...you might as well turn it in blank...

Quote Originally Posted by funsounds
    no seriously...cheat off the asian...that's how i've gotten as far as i have. them people are smart...koreans, chinese, japanese, and indian. only them. other asians are just as retarded as everyone else. i don't know why that is...

seriously...God forbid you should accidently cheat off a phillipino or cambodian or a thai or something...you might as well turn it in blank...
    i know we both sound somewhat stupid but this is entirely true .

some of my azn friends always say "hey , dont go to "this" college , ppl are slackers there , they let you pass off easely "

meaning they study and are good in school ...