+ Follow This Topic

Thread: little confused

little confused

ok i was dating this older guy for awhile, whom is 20, and we really got along well.we were probly dating for about 2 weeks before i let him kiss me mainly because it was my first. now before we kissed we talked all the time and i thought i felt some chemistry. but when he started making out with me i didnt feel anything it was like i was just going throught the motions. could it have been because it was my first and i was nervous or cuz i stunk at or he did? or maybe becuase there wasnt any real chemistry or what? i guess i just dont get it.

first off, most peoples first kiss isn't that great...secondly, even with experienced kissers, the first one with someone new can be anticlimatic as your styles may clash and you'll have to figure each other out a bit.

with that out of the way...

physical chemistry is a wierd thing. non-physical chemistry doesn't always translate into physical chemistry...not by a long shot. now, granted...for many girls, it's more difficult than guys to have physical chemistry without non-physical chemistry...but even then, with girls, it doesn't always translate over.

it's just all over the place. sometimes there is physical chemstry from the get go...and sometimes this lasts...but other times, it fades. sometimes there's no physical chemistry from the get go...and sometimes it never does develop...but other times, it starts to develop.

if everything else in the relationship is going good...then stick with it. experiment. try to set a mood for kissing. find out what each person likes and dislikes...what turns you on, what turns you off. a good kiss with the right person at the right moment really is better than sex. i kid you not. the mood of the moment is very important though...

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by funsounds
    first off, most peoples first kiss isn't that great
    ha! Speak for yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    ha! Speak for yourself!
    Yea. I was in a total daze and almost got myself killed on the way home running a red light....my mind was elsewhere.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Don't be so hard on yourself. Practice makes perfect!
    [URL=http://www.lozware.com/reviews/scoring_with_women.asp]Kissing and Women: E-book reviews[/URL]