+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No sex after getting married...

No sex after getting married...

I have been married to my wife for almost a year and a half now. Before we got married we had sex every other night. Since we got married she went on birth control pills (before, we used the love glove). Ever since she went on the pill her sex drive dissapered. She has been off the pill now for almost 6 months and there is still no desire from her side to have sex. She says that it is not me, however I am starting to think that it might be me, and also that there might be someone else... We have been finghting a lot lately. We havent talked to each other for a week now, and I am tired of this. I need advice as to what to do ?
    I think her mother is behind a lot of this because she has been spending all her time with her mother rather than me.

I know that birth control pills can decrease a woman's sex drive. That maybe the case and since you two started fighting over it, that might have caused her to become depressed. If that is the case, getting off the pill won't help her sex drive because depression can decrease it as well. I would suggest going to a marriage counselor.

I just read in Newsweek last night that studies are showing that the loss of sex drive resulting from taking birth control pills can last for over a year once a woman has stopped taking the pill. Stop pouting, or you will alienate her for sure. It isn't much fun to be a young woman with no sex drive, either, you know. Try instead to make her love you enough to want to give you pity f*cks until her sex drive returns.

She feels like she is overweight... I honestly have only seen her naked a few times since we have been married. Nothing I say or do makes her feel not this way. It is almost as if it is imprinted in her head.

We are not fighting over sex, but over everything else. Stupid little things that is not worth fighting about... As far as sex stuff is concerned, I am not nagging her for anything, but hell, 6 months without sex defeats part of being married. I am sorry, but sex should be a big part of a relationship.

I agree, but pregnancy is a big concern for most women. Maybe you should get a vasectomy so she won't have to worry about getting pregnant.

lilwing89 Guest
    hey what if she feels like all you want is sex and that you dont want her anymore?

or perhaps she didnt wanna have sex but had sex with you until she lured you into marrying her?

and what the hell is a sex drive? is it like a floppy drive on the computer?

Did you guys hear about the research they did in China that discovered a rare and powerful food that would immediately cause a woman's sex drive to decrease to the point that she would no longer want to have sex with you anymore?

They are calling it "Wedding Cake".
    ---------------------------------------------------------

That is so funny, however this is somewhat serious.

I love her a lot, but with all of the fighting and no "interaction" from her side, I think this relationship is a waste of time.

She doesn't even kiss anymore.

I'm truly sorry for you. This is one of the reasons I never want to marry. How come it always seems like the woman loses interests in sex after marriage? I've never heard of guys having this problem.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    UGHM!!! I have Neo! I can tell you first hand, it does happen.

And back to the topic, I think you really need to figure out what you want. if you think the realtionship isn't work fixing then do something about it. If you want it to work then follow Junsui's advice and see a marriage counselor. Obviously there's things bothering her as well and unless she realizes what they are this problem will persist.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    I'm truly sorry for you. This is one of the reasons I never want to marry. How come it always seems like the woman loses interests in sex after marriage? I've never heard of guys having this problem.
    Im on your boat. No marriage for OV.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    How come it always seems like the woman loses interests in sex after marriage? I've never heard of guys having this problem.
    Because guys aren't saddled with the responsibility of taking birth control pills, which has a well-known side effect of decreasing sex drive.

Before marriage, many women rely primarily on condoms as a birth control method since sex is happening with less regularity, and after marriage is when women start thinking of birth control because the frequency of sex increases.

Dumping chemicals into your body just isn't good for ya.

seems counterprodutive to me if women take birth control pills when no sex is happening. I'd rather wear a condom and screw like rabbits everyday than sleep with my wife once a month just so I can bust a nut inside her. I wonder if I'm the only one who ever thought of this.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Because guys aren't saddled with the responsibility of taking birth control pills, which has a well-known side effect of decreasing sex drive.
    "Saddled with the responsibility"? Women taking birth control pills is the only form of birth control out there for either sex? Sounds like excuse #1.

Excuse #2 is the excuse that it is the birth control deminishing their sex drive. Sure, it happens in SOME, but definitely not all, and generally less than those who claim it does. There are MANY types of birth control that women can have, each of which have various effects on a woman's body. If she really feels like her drive is being deminshed because of it, there are plenty of other alternatives to birth control pill types with varying effects.

Women love to get fat and not put out after marriage, blaming everything from having children to "genes" to headaches...everything but their own laziness and self centered "Queen" syndrome they think they are entitled to after finally getting married.

It's too bad that most of you married men out there are too pussy to actually allow this kind of shit to happen.

um excuse me but women are the ones who have to pump hormones through our bodies not men. so yes, we do have the responsibility. we're also the ones who end up getting pregnant which is kinda like having a serious illness, it's very taxing on a female body, and the hormone imbalances are horrendous.

anyway i think it's an excuse too. i think women "lose their sex drive" because some men don't know how to relax a woman and get her in the mood, or choose not to anymore. in other words, they don't know what they're doing.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast