+ Follow This Topic

Thread: romantic

lilwing89 Guest

romantic

we are happy with how the whole thing is going. giving eachother what we need and we toned down on the sexual stuff. we were doing it way too much. it got to a point where we decided to just not for a while.

but we talked about it today and decided that once in a while is okay but not like every time we are together(like it was) like once a month or somethin like that.

it kindof loses its specialness when it becomes so casual. know what im sayin? well anyways she said she wants it to be more romantic than casual. me too. so we are both posting this time asking for things we can both do to make it romantic.

we have decided no sex until she is 18+ because we dont want to ruin our lives with pregnancy (and stds isnt a factor because neither of us have any. we both went and got tested)
    so we are just sticking with oral and handjobs and fingering and the sort. so how do you make that more romantic than casual?

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lilwing, as much as I don't like giving advice to someone younger than 18. I will give you a few tips here.

Making things more romantic includes more kissing (and kissing of more ergonoeus zones like neck, stomache, etc..). Not to mention, diong things slowly and getting each other worked up instead of just jumping into the other stuff.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Romance doesnt have to involve sexual acts.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree Romance can have nothing to do with sex but I only offered advice off his statement: "so we are just sticking with oral and handjobs and fingering and the sort. so how do you make THAT more romantic than casual?"
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

lilwing89 Guest
    i know romance doesnt have to include sexuality, but what i wanted to know was to make it more special and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    we have decided no sex until she is 18+ because we dont want to ruin our lives with pregnancy (and stds isnt a factor because neither of us have any. we both went and got tested)
    huh, you really think, pregnancy's ok as soon as she turns 18? what age are you now?

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    i know romance doesnt have to include sexuality, but what i wanted to know was to make it more special and stuff.
    What do you do when handling anything else you want to mean more and be special? When you want to be a better football player? A better musician? A better artist?

You put more effort into it. You take your time. You do your research. You practice. And most importantly - you put your heart and soul into it. You make it clear what your passion is.

lilwing89---"it kindof loses its specialness when it becomes so casual. know what im sayin? well anyways she said she wants it to be more romantic than casual. me too. so we are both posting this time asking for things we can both do to make it romantic."

Maybe you and your girl need to connect more on a mental level first? It's all in the mind. A meeting of the minds. The sex...is just the act. That's why it may seem casual to you now.....