+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help needed

Help needed

i wonder if anyone can help me
    i have a dilemna
    About 4 months ago my life seemed complete i ve been with my partner for 5 years coming on 6 and been quite happy in the relationship
    Until 4 months ago when i was working on a job in london a woman walked past and like all builders do i whistled
    She turned round smiled and blew me away,in such a way that 4 months on i cant get here out of my head
    we ve talked for hours on end and we have alot in common,
    i have a big dilemna though
    do i leave the woman i ve been happy with for 6 years and loose my house and everything for some one i ve only known 4 months
    This woman is besotted with me and notices things about me not even i knew were there,i m so confused they say love is blind and it hits u when u least expect it?
    is this true could she be the one ?
    I feel she is
    Shes left her husband to be with me, but i can t make my mind up what i want
    can anyone shed some light

let this situation play itself out..let the cookie crumble so to speak. You will either end up with one or the other, probably both for a while.

I say abandon ship with the new one. There is too much bad karma for you to be happy in the long run, in my opinion.

I agree with shh! If you do go for this you could lose everything and that would be bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

What a sleeze. I hope you lose em both
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Is she REALLY the one?!?!??!

The ONE you've been waiting your life for?

The one like no other - something magical and unreal about it?

Hmmm. Doesn't tuck you in at night but hey if you can't go on without knowing ....

Tone Guest
    Did no one notice thiswas originally posted on January 18th, almost 2 full months ago?

Nope; I just looked at carp's post. (duh!)

that interesting... i say, do what you feel is right and go with your gut.. its not fair to the person you've been with for almost 6 years.. if you're genuinely happy with the woman of so many years, then stay and dont ruin something thats already established and blossomed... if she loves you and you love her and you have something special which i assume you do since you've been together for such a long time then forget this other woman... she could be playing games with you...and besides, how do you know she left her husband for you? truthfully, women say a lot of bull sometimes... i know because im one of them. how do you know for a fact that she did indeed leave her husband? what proof do you have? how do you know that she isnt seeing you on the side? think of what you'll be losing instead of gaining.. and vice versa... see if its the right move for your life... good luck!

Uhhh....

I have no more words or wisdom...... my brain is fryed.

blaghghgggg...

She left her husband for you, she'll leave you for someone else.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

trueee....i agree! if she can leave her husband, she can leave u too for someone else. i dont believe in people who they claim that they're "in love" easily. it's rather hard to differentiate between real love and lust , u know? how do u know that it's only for a temporary happiness??? maybe u guys are just plain bored with ur current partners. which happens...cos u've been together for 6 years...maybe u got too cozy, and when something new comes along, u feel like "WOOOOWWW" and happy2...but imagine urself with this new chick for another 6 years...will u still feel the same like u do now? please...appreciate for what u've got, instead of wanting something that isnt there yet. be gentleman, and responsible to ur partner, will u?