+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Would you talk to him?

Would you talk to him?

So I had a guy I liked. We stopped talking to eachother after he graduated. But then some months later he added me as a friend on Facebook and I don't know if I should talk to him again because I still like him and he currently has a girlfriend. So what would you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Bbcolz View Post
    So I had a guy I liked. We stopped talking to eachother after he graduated. But then some months later he added me as a friend on Facebook and I don't know if I should talk to him again because I still like him and he currently has a girlfriend. So what would you do?
    I don't get why you guys are so serious, I always talk to 20 girls in the street a day and this guys sends you a friend request after 2-3 months? I mean comon, grow up-

- - - Updated - - -

I don't get why you guys are so serious, I always talk to 20 girls in the street a day and this guys sends you a friend request after 2-3 months? I mean comon, grow up-

drop a comment on his post - why you cozy up to me idk?

Bump...........
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

say something innocent like "thanks for the add" or "hows life after graduation". sit silent for his comeback
    Bunny