+ Follow This Topic

Thread: in need of help, desperately!

in need of help, desperately!

there is this guy at school whom i have had my eye on... lets call him "Henry".
    i have not had any profound philosophical or deeply meaningful conversations with him, in fact i havent had any that spanned more than 4 minutes.

it seems stupid, immature, childish, or all of the above, but i REALLY REALLY REALLY like this guy. he is not...good looking to others (to me he is gorgeous) and hes really sweet. i find myself thinking of him ALL THE TIME.

i am wanting him to the point of desperation, but i am MUCH too shy to tell him. i am considered very pretty, yet i have very bad self confidence issues... i need a way to make a move that eliminates the rejection factor. PLEEEAAASSE!!! thank you .

p.s. he has never had a girl wanting him this bad, in all his 17 years of life. (i know this for a fact )

peshkunta Guest
    Hey,

For starters, don't play games with him. Make sure it's obvious that you like him - show interest. I've had girls that I thought hated me and weren't interested at all, who would later tell me that they are in love with me. I think it's a waste of time to do that. It's kinda like playing music, when nobody can hear it. I think he'll be very pleased that a pretty girl likes him, especially if he is not all that. Though be careful, because if he has a low self esteem he might feel like you are, too pretty for him and he doesn't deserve you, and try to push you away, but you might think that he doesn't like you.

Re: in need of help, desperately!

Don't shy.You must be strong and stout-hearted.
    What is your age?You must be cautious.Don't play with him game.
    Try to talk with him about his future and plans.There are topics which can help you.Good luck!!!
    Everything is OK!