+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Mod Suggestions?

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    God Bless You Indi.
    You're welcome, honey. Have a nice weekend!

You too Indi!
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

now, that i've given this some thought: hugo pickle for mod!!!!!!!! that'd guarantee loads of funny arguments.

Damn, I just typed out a whole long thing, and it's gone?!

anyway, RoseBud wouldn't be a bad pick. I'm tired. bye for now.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

lilwing89 Guest
    i dont really see any difference it would make in this forum if there was a new moderator. we got like a million.2 already so..

tone is a good advice giver but i find half of his posts to be funny, but nonsense.

shh would make a good one but i dont think she would want it. and which username would you give it to anyways?

prodigal has some great advice to offer. but he isnt on that often.

i say that you also unnassign some moderators of their duty(only the ones that havent been on for a year or so) because they havent gotten on for atleast a year! why would they need to be on the damn thing??

and i know im not moderator material lol. i couldnt just sit here all day and like stare at forums to make sure there is no monkey business! i got shit to do like feed my nintendogs and spend time with my honeybee. and guitar.. pretty much im like all booked up anyways.

either shh or tone. prolly. goodluck you two. be safe mods, dont forget to roll on a condom when you are ****in the forum, and dont forget to squeeze the tip! always wear a helmet when you cross the road because if you fall down it might hurt!

lilwing89 Guest
    and jesus loves you!
    Last edited by lilwing89; 21-01-06 at 01:08 PM.

The present mods are Illusional, Keichi, Innova and myself, with Loveadmin obviously as the head honcho.

Innova is pretty much gone altogether and Keichi is always super busy so usually just comes and goes to hand admininstrative stuff. Illusion is a mod mostly because he has been here since Jesus and knows how everything is around here administrative as well.

So, 2 million mods? Hardly.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

lilwing89 Guest
    i was being a bit overexxagerative..but you already knew that ya wise chap.
    reason why i thought there was more was because zekk t strife was a mod and he hadnt visited for like a year or something?? ridiculous.

(hint, jesus is loveadmin)

shh is the only candidate worthy of mention so far. In every other forum I'm a member of, the moderators represent ideal posters - intelligent, respectful, and mature. Tone, although popular here, seems a bit immature at times. He flirts with anything that wears a skirt and I've witnessed how mean he can be to newbies. Misombra often makes nonsensical posts or criticizes the integrity of a thread without providing any meaningful contribution. Shh has always impressed me from the beginning. Her posts are insightful, courteous, and witty. I believe if she were picked for moderator, no one here would complain.

oops yes, Zekk too my bad ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    oops yes, Zekk too my bad ;P
    These are all the people who are currently mods.

Zekk_T_Strife, squirrley, jane, Illusional, Innova, Killerbabe, Kiechi, Cybog

Well, I didn't list Jane, Killerbabe, or Squirrley for obvious reasons....I haven't seen any of them do much moderating of any sorts over the past year or so. They are mostly MIA with the occasional update here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    shh is the only candidate worthy of mention so far. In every other forum I'm a member of, the moderators represent ideal posters - intelligent, respectful, and mature. Tone, although popular here, seems a bit immature at times. He flirts with anything that wears a skirt and I've witnessed how mean he can be to newbies. Misombra often makes nonsensical posts or criticizes the integrity of a thread without providing any meaningful contribution. Shh has always impressed me from the beginning. Her posts are insightful, courteous, and witty. I believe if she were picked for moderator, no one here would complain.
    you are right about shh there, but i don't share your opinion about tone and sombra.

tone may be young, yes, but he's not immature, and when has he been mean? in fact, i think he's one of the kindest posters here, and his advice is always full of feeling and sympathy.

sombra is very intelligent – her nonsensical or criticizing posts, as you called them, to me only show her reasonable attitude regarding pointless arguments that are going nowhere. and i'd much rather have a moderator that's in for a bit of fun than one who's too damn uptight.

so, in my opinion, each one of them (shh, tone, sombra) would be a good choice. i don't know, though, whether any of them would want the job.

Thread moved to "Suggestion, feedback & others" subforum.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

i don't really think i'd want to be a mod you guys. it would make coming here more like an obligation than a fun distraction. and like someone else said, i'm not here during the day during the week and there's a big chunk of time where i'm not here. also i feel like i'm already subject to flaming because i am frank and i don't explain sometimes because i feel like some shit doesn't deserve an explaination or the explaination is obvious. all these stupid guys would be writing loveadmin to tell him/her how what a b.itch i am and all that, i can see it already. (it's called mod drama, cybog is dealing with it right now.)

so although i appreciate being considered by the group, i must resign my nomination.

i think tone and shh! would make great mods. the only problem i foresee is that tone isn't around a lot on the weekends and that's when all the spam comes in. shh! is and i think she should say yes and just do it.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast