+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A Fantasy...

Arrow A Fantasy...

The first night that we talked, before I had met you in person or even heard your voice… I fell asleep thinking of what that might be like. I thought of your touch, the warmth and texture of your skin… just being near you and taking you all in visually.

There was nothing very sexual about it, but it was very arousing. I fell asleep thinking of you, lying still and with my eyes closed… but feeling my body respond to the images going through my mind.

The second day there was more. I had met you for the first time just hours before. I was completely composed and totally fine… until that really unexpected moment that I found myself caught up in those incredible blue eyes of yours.

It was inappropriate… not looking at you when you spoke to me, but that I had felt so affected by it. Hard to explain really, just a warmth that rushed through me. I wasn’t ready for that. Or it didn’t feel like I should be.

I came home and I thought of you. I had decided to take a nap… but when I closed my eyes all I could see was you. I let my mind wander as I was falling asleep, and I started with that moment there in your truck. With the sun shining and the wind blowing my hair in my face… and your eyes making me feel that way that I did.

In my sleepy little daydream, you and I were standing outside of your truck. The sun was warm and the wind was cool, and you were standing near enough to me to cause a surge of warm tingles… but far enough away to make me wish you were closer.

My eyes gave me away I know, because I saw the look of recognition in your own eyes. You knew exactly what I was feeling and thinking at that very moment… and you acted on it. Not something either of us planned, or would normally do… but too intense to just ignore.

You stepped in as if to kiss me, but then you didn’t… your lips came so close to mine that I was sure you would, but then you passed them by and brushed your lips against my check. It was then that I realized I was holding my breath (in real life in as much as my fantasy). As I let my breath out, slowly, your arms came around me – your face still touching mine in that ‘not quite a kiss’ way – and I felt the warmth of you pressed against me.

I could feel your pulse racing, and I was frozen in that moment… taking in your scent and just letting everything go but this craziness buzzing through me.

You left some light kisses on my face and on my jaw line, taking my breath with every one… and then you pulled back just enough to look at me… but pulled me closer to you at the same time.

I knew my face was flush, and that my expression must be giving me away as much as yours was. I thought you were going to kiss me then. I was sure that you would. But you turned again, left light kisses on the left side of my face. So close to my mouth I could almost taste you, but you teased me with a kiss at the left of my chin.

It was all I could do to contain myself and not press my mouth on yours and take the kiss that I was so craving at the moment. But I didn’t… and somehow the lack of control and just being submissive to you was more arousing than anything else I could imagine. And so I let you.

After a few moments of teasing you looked at me again and you asked me if I wanted you to kiss me… without even thinking I responded quickly with “no, no – please don’t. Please don’t stop not kissing me” and I lifted my face to you – bearing myself for more. You pulled me close to you, bodies pressed together, the sun shining bright on my closed eyes. I felt you against me, that you were turned on, which just fed into my own arousal that much more.

You laid a slightly firmer kiss on my jaw line this time, and then moved down to plant a solid kiss on my neck.

And I wish I could tell you more… but at this point I had already had three orgasms and was falling asleep thinking how wonderful it was not to kiss you.

LOL...You cracked me up with that last line....hahah.

Very nice...You definitely know what you want - I almost had tree orgasms...lol.
    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia"