+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need the Help of you People with my NC

Need the Help of you People with my NC

Well the last time my ex and i spoke it was a conversation about how she thought we would eventually be together in the future..then we talked about regular stuff and then she said "i have to go now, ill call you..i dont know when but ill call you"

It has been NINE days and still no word from her. So last night I broke and sent a text saying "How are you?" and she responded immeditaly with "getting drunk"

And thats it.

Now what..........will she ever call....a week from now...a month....forever.

I just have this burning desire to say to her..LOOK IF YOU WONT WANT ME LETS NOT TALK TO EACH OTHER FOR LIKE 5 OR 6 MONTHS AND THEN MAYBE WE CAN BE FRIENDS.

I feel in the dark.....she loves me, she loves me not, she wnats me, she doesnt want me..and in the very last moments...she isnt sure about anything.

keep going NC? What are the chances of her wanting me back?

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This is why we told you not to contact her in anyway even if she called you. She doesn't want ot be with you now and the only reason your stressing and wanting to talk to her is in hopes of getting back together. She's got her mid set that she doesn't want to date you and is out having fun and being with whoever she wants, why shouldn't you?

Sart your no contact again and follow through with it. Even if she calls you! She is stringing you along to ahve you when she wants and only on her time. Stop that now!

And don't worry about her wanting you back, because we don't know... the only thing you can do is get out and move on with your life instead of waiting for her to make the calls all the time.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HurtDude
    It has been NINE days and still no word from her. So last night I broke and sent a text saying "How are you?" and she responded immeditaly with "getting drunk"

And thats it.
    See doesn't that just piss you off?

Now don't you wish you had just not been hard-headed and listened when they said don't contact her?

Trust in the LF Oracle HurtDude. You may not always get what you want but listening to us gives you the best shot at it. NC
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Trust in the LF Oracle HurtDude. You may not always get what you want but listening to us gives you the best shot at it. NC
    yes man, even mick jagger figured that out long ago:

You can't always get what you want
    But if you try sometimes well you just might find
    You get what you need

the thing is..im leaving this part of town in 1 week. And ill be gone for 6 months...i want to see her before i leave...........

but i guess NC is the way to go.

the thing is..im leaving this part of town in 1 week. And ill be gone for 6 months...i want to see her before i leave...........

but i guess NC is the way to go.
    whatcha mean, leaving this PART of town? you sound like you were going like 10,000 miles away. and what's the point in seeing her before you go? it'll only make things tougher for you. a change is the best thing that can happen to you right now.

honestly bro, i know its the hardest thing to do but in the end it will be the best, DONT CALL HER OR SEE HER. what she has to say or doesnt say will only hurt you. pick up the pieces and get on with your life. You'll be fine in no time, the sun always shines after it rains.

I have these ups and downs. One second I'm okay with her not being with me and I know that i deserve better...and the next moment im thinking about all the ood times we've had and how the majority of our relationships was happiness...and i see pictures of her that i havent seen before..and i keep thinking how pretty she is and how i should be DOING SOMETHING RIGHT NOW TO GET HER BACK. Instead of doing the whole "walk away" thing. I know she likes guys who chase after her, and fight for her, and shes told me many times that she likes a guy who will go after her is she ever goes away.

At a loss of what to do.

i feel you, man, i've been through that kind of thing twice with one and the same guy. trust me, you don't want her back. it doesn't get better the second time, nor does it hurt less when you split up again.

humph..well 12 days..havent heard from her..

i have a question to pose.. (mostly for the ladies)

Say you broke up with your boyfriend...and u knew that in 3 weeks he was flying back to his college/university and is staying there for 6-8 months. Would u consider calling him the night before or a few nights before his flight?

I ask this because im wondering if she'll call me as it comes time for me to leave..3 weeks is a good amount of time to get over someone...

She doesn't want anything to do with you; she's not going to call; deal with it.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

yeah, im sorry dude just get over it. i know we're all sounding a little bit harsh but why dwell over someone that can care less about you at this point? make the last few weeks of your stay something to remember, get out, look for some girls, go party, do something!

indigosoul Guest
    I feel in the dark.....she loves me, she loves me not, she wnats me, she doesnt want me..and in the very last moments...she isnt sure about anything.

keep going NC? What are the chances of her wanting me back?
    Arrrgh. Dude, you are thinking about this wrong. Who CARES if SHE wants you back? Point is, she doesn't know what she wants. YOU deserve better!

She sounds immature and not ready for an LTR. She doesn't love you. Wanna know how I know??

IF SHE LOVED YOU, SHE'D BE ABSOLUTELY STRAIGHT WITH YOU ABOUT WHAT SHE WANTS. Not keep you in some kind of pathetic limbo. All she's doing is jerking your chain and you're letting her. If she really cared she'd tell you to go out and date others and would be happy for you if you found someone! Understand?

You seem like a decent fellow, so think of it like this: If some girl really loved you, but you weren't sure about her, wouldn't you encourage her to move on?? Of course you would because its the DECENT thing to do. Sometimes, loving someone means letting them go for their own good.

Don't wait around for something that might never be. Give yourself permission to let this one go. Sure, the future is unwritten, but its the FUTURE. You've got to live your life NOW. Because NOW is really all that we ever have. Don't waste another second. Best.
    Last edited by indigosoul; 26-01-06 at 06:53 AM.

indigosoul Guest
    I know she likes guys who chase after her, and fight for her, and shes told me many times that she likes a guy who will go after her is she ever goes away.
    Bleh. Just saw this. This just reinforces what I already said:

If she wanted you bad enough (i.e. really loved you), you wouldn't have to chase & fight for her. Believe it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast